Mika's feelings

Normal pov.

It had been bothering him for almost a week now. The feelings he had kept hidden from his dearest family since they were little kids. He'd tried everything, but nothing could erase his unease. The fact that yuu's family was always near him didn't help either.

It's okay...I'm sure all people feel this way about their crushes...

The blond kept this thought in his head, trying to make himself feel better. It did no good, but it did bring him a little comfort.

All vampires are supposed to be ruthless, blood craving monsters. They weren't supposed to have feelings or even care about humans. It warmed Mika's heart to know he still had some humanity left in himself.

And even if he didn't, if Yuu accepted him, he'd be fine.

Mika's pov.

"Oi! Baka!" Yuu says and waves his hand in front of my face.

"H-huh..?" I question groggily.

"You slept through the lesson again." Yuu laughs. "How do you expect to learn anything if you're sleeping?"

I thought about this for a moment. His friend did have a point, but human knowledge wouldn't do him much good. Even if he would live forever.

"Sorry Yuu-chan." I respond finally. "Guess I'm just a little tired."

Yuichiro sighs. "That's what you said last time."

I laugh a bit. "Well that's what happened last time too." I respond meekly.

The emerald eyed boy in front of me rolls his eyes. "Cmon. Let's just go to lunch." He says and holds out his hand for me to take.

My heart skips a beat, and I feel my face heat up.

Yuu notices this and narrows his eyes. "Your face is all red. You sick?" He reaches his hand forward and places it on my forehead. Feeling no temperature he pulls it away. "Hmm.. Nope. Guess not."

"Its nothing Yuu-chan. " I say and take his outstretched hand.

"If you're sure.." He responds and we walk to lunch, hand in hand.

It had come to my attention that many girls were jealous of me. None of them had ever gotten to hold yuu's hand, and I didn't plan to let them. Yuu-chan was my family, and I loved him to much to let anyone else have him.

Yuu reaches his locker and gets out his lunch. He always throws it together in the morning, whether it's leftovers from dinner, or a sandwich, neither of which sounded appetizing to me.

We take out west at our usual table. Yuu's so called ' new family ' was already there.

"Hello yuu-kun, mika-kun." The boy with large eyes and brown hair greets.

"Yuu-san!!" The ashen haired girl says and tackles him into a hug, our hands yanked apart as she did this.

I glare harshly at the girl, she agrivated me and set my nerves on fire. All of the nerve that girl had to be touching MY family.

Yuu eventually frees himself from shinoa's grip and we all take our seats. I make sure to sit really close to yuu so that shinoa can't try anything.

This doesn't stop her. She sits down next to yuu and they start a conversation.

"Well yuu. We're all very excited to have you back." She exclaims to him.

"Yeah.. Sorry about the accident." Yuu apologized. I wanted to hit him for apologizing. None of that was his fault!

"Its fine yuu-san. Just promise to stay alive this time." The ashen haired girl jokes. This was the last straw.

"If you were a better teammate, he wouldn't have died in the first place!" I yell at the girl.

She looks at me with an offended expression.

"Hey! I wasn't the one who was there with him!" She retorts.

"That's right. You weren't there for him when he needed you. That makes you a horrific comrade."

She glares at me. "How dare you insult me? You're just a blood-sucker who cares about nothing but himself!"

"That's not true and you know it!" I shoot right back.

"Oh? Then name one this that you care about." She deadpans.

I look at yuu and wrap my arms around him. I bring the young boy close and kiss him. Right there, in public.

Yuu blushes furiously and his face turned bright red. We pull away from each other and I smile at him.

"I love yuu-chan." I say with no regrets.

The girl looked outraged. "You can't love him! You're a boy! Not only that but a vampire!" (How dare she insult them! 😈)

Yuu stops both of us from arguing by putting his hands up.

"Mika may be a boy, and he may be a vampire. But that's okay, because he is the most important person in my life. I love him shinoa, and you'll just have to get over it."

Her mouth drops in response, and she sits there stunned at the boy's response.

I smile and hug Yuu.

"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner.." Yuu apologized. "I was too nervous."

I squeezed him tighter. "Oh yuu-chan. I was scared too.." I admit shyly.

We both pull away from the embrace and look at each other. Both of us with big smiles on our faces.

"I love you yuu-chan." I say and kiss him once more. This time more gentle, and with much more meaning.

Yuu pulls away and smiles at me. "I love you too goofball."

Yay! They finally admitted their feelings!! Poor shinoa though.. *cough cough* not..

I want to do a roleplay of mikayuu. If anyone is interested in it just comment you're kik. Or, of you want you're privacy, just kik me. Tigersrule72149 is my kik. (Please let me know what role you want and if you have a scenario you want to do, tell me that as well.)

Main roles.
Mika-

Other roles-
Shinoa-
Mitsuba-
Yoichi-
Kimizuki-
Gurren-
Shinya-
Ferid-
Crowly-
Lacus-
René-
Krul-
Narumi-

P.s. this is a mikayuu roleplay, but other ships are allowed. As long as they don't involve mika or yuu. (Example- mikanoa, yuunoa, etc.) All other ships are allowed. (Kimiyoi, gurshin, and any other!)

P.p.s if you want to join the rp. Please say so when you kik me.