Lost Love(Sequel to my crazy alpha king royal)

Chapter 1

by Yasser

I sometimes feel my heart will burst
from wanting you so much
I can't explain in words of how
I long to feel your touch

There is no way I can convey
this emptiness inside
That seems to tear my soul to shreds
as time goes swiftly by

If I could merely hold you near
for just a little while
If I could simply talk with you
or only see you smile

To have you look into my eyes
and wait to hear you say
Something that would help me
to take this pain away

If I have to wait forever
I guess that's what I'll do
For me, it will be worth it
to finally be with you...

-

-

-

-

-

“Alexis” A deep voice called out.

“Yes Kevin” I replied bored

He walked into my room and stood leaning on the door frame watching me brush my hair.

I paused and glanced at him “Is there anything specific you want?”

“You know what I want”

“Yes I do but you already know that's not going to happen.”

“Why!” His once blue piercing eyes were now black.

“Because we had a deal and that was if I left mine and Trey's pack and join your pack you wouldn't kill and declare war on the pack and I agreed to it but just wait a little more time please I'm not READY”

He was in front of me in a blink of an eye. “I don't know why you don't want to be remark he isn't coming back so just accept his death” He snarled.

“Even if I don't have his bite mark I still have the tattoo on my lower back but that doesn't mean I want the man who raped me, beated me and left me for dead in the fores....I wouldn't carry your pups if my life depended on it” I spat.

He growled and threw me on the bed, I tried sitting up but he slapped me back down and ripped my white night gown.

“Your going to carry my pups whether you like it or not!”

I growled dangerously knowing the monster was ready to spring out. My eyes turned black and my nails elongated into a lethal weapon so I swiped my nails across his face and kicked him off of me.

I stood in a defensive fighting stance while my naked body was exposed.

“Now why would you piss off a female werewolf who lost her mate....don't you know I battle this monster in me everyday from killing everyone in sight! Now leave because the monster smells your blood and she's about to fully take over my body”

He growled but walked out of my room slamming my door.