chapter 22

Chapter 20

So many days I have to think of what I've done
So many souls burn against my flesh
Screaming and crying of my regrets
I can never take back the pain I have caused
My finger is on the trigger, I am ready to blow
But I stop and remember this is combat, this is war
I step back and shake the blood from my eyes
I get to see this world, the world I fight for
Every hater has a dollar that he stole from his own mother
This is combat, this is war
My finger itches for that trigger as I watch people kill each other
They scream this is for their mothers as they cut their own throats
I gotta put my finger on the trigger I gotta take care of this mess
This is combat, this is war....I live and breath it... I am an animal of war
.....I am how peace is made

By: I don't know

My fingernails/paws screeched across the enemy face. The blood came out in tiny spurts, dripping down on his sepia color fur his eyes narrowed into tiny slits and he raised his paw as if he was going to hit me but my wolf acted out her action before his. I swiped his throat seeing three deep lacerations that were fatal and he soon collapsed to the grass.

I glanced behind me to make sure Trey was okay but when I didn't see him my heart began to beat frantically. I searched nervously for Trey and that's where I went wrong, I lost focus of what was happening in front of me. I was bitten around my neck and the man was trying to rip out my throat, I growled painfully and tried to buck him off but it didn't work, I then howled when I felt one of his canines slip in my throat and I collapsed from his weight. I realized I wasn't going to come out of this but it soon changed when I seen Trey in his human form punch the mutt in the back of his neck breaking it easily. The wolf went limp and so did his fatal grip around the side of my neck.

I got up and licked trey's face and he roughed up my fur and shifted into his jet black wolf. I stared in awe because he stood 6'3 and his wolf was built. His aura said nothing but a hell a lot of power and dangerous and it made it more legit when he howled ferociously. I whimpered from the power and bowed my head in respect .

Lexi.” He called my name and I looked up at him and he licked the side of my face.

Trey then turned around and began running into the battle and I instantly followed him he stopped short and I said “I'm following you because I'm your soldier, your warrior and I belong by your side...don't forget” I said in his head and he nodded and began fighting a wolf who had no chance at all.

I seen two wolves trying to jump Trey and one of them was already in the air so I quickly jumped into the air and tackled her to the bloody grass. She swiped my chest and I swiped her face while snarling. I then bit her throat out and got off of her to fight the other one. I seen him already on Trey so I pulled his tail with my teeth and drugged him off of Trey. I jumped on his back to put all of my weight on him and I began to maul the back of his neck, the wolf then flipped me where I was now under him and he used his paw to punch me in my face a couple of times, I kicked him in his face and swiped his throat out.

I stood up quickly looking for Trey while watching out for any more danger. I seen Trey stalking Seth and they both were in their human form.