chapter 11

Chapter 11

It's been 3 days since I've drank Trey's blood and I haven't seen anything different about me yet so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I'm outside in the backyard with the pack having a barbeque. I grabbed a red cup of juice and stared at the sunset....so beautiful and peaceful was what I was thinking when my thought got interrupted.

“Mommy look!” Jr. spoke with anticipation.

I looked down with a smile when I seen he had barbeque all over his face.

I knelled down to his level and swiped some barbeque off his face and put it in my mouth to taste it.

“Yum taste like honey barbeque” I said thoughtfully.

“Eww no touchy my face” He said smiling and I laughed

“Haha okay do you want me to go wash it off?”

“No ciara is going to” with that he took off running inside with Ciara.

I stood up and watched my Son go inside happily.

“I think Jr. has his first crush” Trey said behind me so I turned to face him and Kristen and replied “I think so too.”

“He is sooo cute-” Kristen sighed “I have great news”

I looked at her in an 'I don't give a fuck' look and folded my arms over my chest.

“BAM! LOOK AT THIS” She put out her left hand and there it was a big fat diamond ring.

He wants to marry her!

My heart raced with anger that I tried to hide but it didn't work so I rudely turned around abruptly and began walking away from the two.

“Oh and Lexi I can't wait till Jr. starts calling me mommy also.”

NO.THE.FUCK.SHE.DIDN'T!

I turned slowly around and seen her smile brightened she just totally pissed me the fuck off.

I grabbed a glass cup and threw at her and she knew it was coming so she used her speed and side stepped it but she didn't know I only used that to distract her with that I tackled the shit out of her.

She threw me off but not before I got a hit or two towards her face, We both were standing up in fighting stances that's when she tried grabbing me but I stepped back and she ripped my tank top off.

I kicked her in her leg and she slapped me, then we both jumped into the air and dropped with a loud thud.

What really got me going was when she laughed and repeated her words that set me of from the beginning.

I guess I blacked out because now Trey was holding me by my arms and tugging me into the woods and I was acting ballistic.

I snatched my arm away from him and took off running trying to find Kristen to kill her. The pack was all over the place trying to clam both of us down and seperate us but it was too late I seen her and she seen me.

I was literally 10 feet away from her so I jumped into the air but was only to be tackled by Trey.

He grabbed me by the waist and kept walking towards the forest while I snarled and scratched, puched kicked, screamed and did everything I could to escape but not one of those worked.

I don't know how long I was trying to fight him off but I do know it had to be long because we were now deep in the forest.

Trey let me go but stared intently at me and I was still in a rage that I couldn't get myself out of so I started to yell out what I feel.

“Even when you disappointed me,I gave you another chance. That must make me the most foolish person in the world...

or maybe that makes me the girl who loves you more than she loves herself. I don't understand why your so complicated but me trying to figure you out made me forget who I am and even though you put me through all this pain, bottom line i still love you, You want to know what I learned while gone? Shit happens, people change, and things fall apart. But at the end of the day, the earth is still spinning.

Life is going to keep on going, and time stops for no one with a broken heart, Explaining why I love you is impossible. I don't even know why I love you and to be honest, I really don't want to.

but I do, and you can take it or leave it.

I still will love you...I always will love you, You and I both know we belong together so why do you keep fighting fate? Why would you marry her when you know I am the one who will always risk everything for you just to be in your presence! If you can look me in the eyes and tell me that I don't matter, if you can kiss my lips  and feel nothing inside of you;  if you can hold my body close and say you love her more, then you can walk out of my life forever.

And please, don't look back.” I said with finality

Trey stepped up to me and stared at me before saying “What happened?”

“What happened is that I did just that I risked everything for you” I punched him in his chest.

“I drank your blood to take half of the curse so you can be somewhat normal! I did it so you can live” another punch.

“I wish that I can hate you but I can't and I know I deserve better but I can't let you go I won't” another punch

“But fuck YOU for loving her and not giving me the time or day of a second chance to show you that I'm better for you”

I tried punching him again but he caught my wrist and tears slowly escaped my eyes from defeat.

“You drank my blood?” He asked and I nodded and he let out a frustrated grunt.

He dragged me back to the house and tossed me in my room closing the door behind him.

“Since you can not control your actions you are on 24 hour lock down in this room do I make myself clear.” He spoke sternly and I looked away biting my lips

“Do I make myself clear, Alexis” He said more quietly but it had a warning sound to it.

“Yes” I complied .

A couple of long seconds passed and I asked “Well are you going to leave?”

“No I'm staying in here with you to watch you” he said leaning on the door and rolling up his black shirt up towards his elbows.

“I am not a little girl, you can fucking leave ,gosh you get on my everlasting nerves damnit!” I yelled

“Not too long ago you was confessing your love to me” He spoke simply.

I made a disgusted face and walked up to him and stood on my tippy-toes to be somewhat tall and said

“So the fuck what you still get on my nerves and let's make something clear your not allowed to see Kristen any more buddy” I poked his chest.

His eyes grew black and he pushed me on the bed where he was on top of me and said “Let's make something clear she's my fiance”

I socked him out of anger then head budded him.

Darn I'll never do that again

I got off the bed easily since Trey rolled off of me but he laughed and said “O you got balls now since you drank my blood”

I ignored his comment and kicked him in his stomach but before I was able to put my leg down he caught it and broke my ankle I screamed out in agony and he tackled me to the ground causing me to hit me head and passing out.