chapter 23!!!(almost done with book)

Chapter 23

I laid motionless on the bed with my eyes closed shut, keeping my breathing real slow I suddenly began to slip out of consciousness.

It was summer and I was by a lake. I took in my surroundings and seen another female sitting on a rock, her back was facing me. I walked up to the lady with confidence and just stood there when I was a few feet away from her.

Hahaha you think its that easy to escape me?” She didn't even bother to glance at me. I swallowed and replied “No, that is why I personally wanted to speak to you.”

She stood up and walked up to me now facing me angrily. “WITHOUT ME YOU WOULD”VE DIED FROM ALL THE EMOTIONAL PAIN THAT DICK DID TO YOU!!!” Her red hair was blowing back because of the wind.

yeah but with out you I wouldn't have killed so many people” I stated with as much intensity

If you hadn't realized I was speaking to the female(more like monster) who took over my body and killed innocent people.

She had blazing red hair with greenish blue eyes. She had freckles that covered her face lightly and her lips were small, she had dimples and a long gash down her neck all the way to her chest.

You shouldn't trust him.....he'll only hurt you in the end” She bitterly stated.

I'm trusting him not to.....I love him” I said smiling a little

The female screamed in frustration and my brows furrowed together.

W-what is your name?” I had to asked

.....Isabella” She finally said after awhile

innocent name but hateful person.

Isabella I don't know your background but you need to let me go and stop controlling my life” I spoke sternly

Do you know what happened!” She shrieked and I shook my head no.....obviously I just told her I didn't know.

My mate did the same thing your mate did but worst.....my mate killed me when I left to be a better person. He took my life away! I was only 18! that bastard the love of my life supposedly.....but I will wait for him and show him he made the worst choice in his life!” She spoke crazy

I'm sorry that happened isabbella but I'm not scared of you anymore therefore you have no ties to me any longer I have what I want, my Son and my mate that's all I need” I spoke determined

I always felt I had something in common with her and my mate may not have physically killed me but emotionally and mentally he had and that's where me and Isabella had understandment in each other pain.

I can feel him here....I know he's here” She spoke crazy once again losing herself from reality.

She looked around as if waiting and I did the same following her eyes. I seen a guy walking aimlessly around and seen Isabella smile wickedly.

She began walking away from me and towrads the guy and I stopped her “Are you sure you want revenge?”

That's the only way I can get peace”

I nodded my head and seen her walk past me.

I looked at the guy and my eyes went wide.....Seth.

Her mate and killer was SETH!

It all kind of clicked why she always took over my body....so she can find her mate and kill him in my body form and then torture him in the death world!