chapter 15

Chapter 15

I hurriedly gulped down the rum in the small glass and made a face shortly afterward. The techno music blared from all directions but I ignored the small ringing in my ears, I slowly turned around facing the dance floor and made my way towards it. I swayed my hips to the beat and flipped my hair enjoying this moment, some guy came up to me and we began dancing in sync smiling at each other every now and then.

I turned my body so it was now facing his and pushed up against him holding his neck while grinding on him, I was really not into dancing anymore but I used him to watch my prey. My eyes glared holes into them while they laughed and made their way out of the club....finally.

I did not even bother excusing myself from the guy I just walked off and headed my way out of the club following them.

Once we were outside the warm breeze hit my skin and I looked up at the dark ominous sky. I smiled darkly knowing what would soon happen.

No competition hahahaha My wolf laughed evilly at the thought.

I was now stalking them and I knew they knew that I was, therefore, they began heading towards the forest...most likely to fight me since they can sense that I'm danger and I anticipated that they would give me their best shot.

My body begun tingling from the rush I was getting and my hands became sweaty....this is it.

I entered the forest cautiously and my eyes met with a tall guy and a female.

“What do you want.” She sneered and I smiled and stood there.

“Do you feel accomplished today” I spoke calmly

The guy looked at the female and smiled “Actually we do”

“Why?” I replied

He took a step towards me and said “Because we killed the Alpha King Royal!” He roared and thats when more people came out of hiding. I quickly counted them and there was 17, 8 females and 9 males.

“You did?” I put my hand on my hips.

“Yes we did, all of us fought him and bit him and scratched him and other things he couldn't still be alive.”

I smiled and cocked my head and stared at each and every one of them.

“She's crazy...literally” One of the females stated and everyone eyes met her's. She stepped forward and said “My ability is I can read people's aura's and yours....is telling me your crazy, you might not know it now but eventually it'll get worse.”

I glared at her and then my eyes snapped on the two that I was talking to in the beginning.

“That Alpha King Royale you 'supposedly' killed is my mate and he is not dead.” I knew my eyes turned a blood red because....I just knew.

I laughed at their facial expressions and said. “I have a secret that no one knows but you'll all find out soon enough.....I am Rachana a warrior and people believe she left me and so did I but when I left to Mississippi she came back to me and no one knows that and I am going to enjoy killing you all...Today is the day your all going to die”

I grabbed the female that was standing by that guy and broke her neck with ease and her body went limp. The guy tried punching me but I pushed his fist away and punched him with my Rachana strength in the heart and he died instantly.

Once them two died which I'm guessing was their leaders they bolted.

That was a mistake My wolf growled and so did I and I replied back to her saying “It was”