chapter 6

Chapter 6!

To live, To die.

To breath, to Cry.

All because I kissed the world goodbye.

I lost the love I use to feel. Now it just one big empty hole.

I don't understand how this could all just happen.

But the ones I use to love are no more…

I give and give and yet I still get nothing in return.

So as I was saying...

To live, to die

To breath, to cry

And it’s all because I kissed you goodbye

(1 week later)

I was facing the window in my bed thinking about what happened.

(FlashBack!)

We was two miles from the house when Kevin stopped the car abruptly.

“Get out”

“I'm naked” I said in a duh tone

“And?”

“And people will see me naked,you know I don't like that.”

“Ooooh so now your worried about people seeing your body”

“I've always been like that” I stated facing him with my arms crossed over my chest.

“Hmmm it seemed to me that you didn't have a problem showing it to someone who dont.even.want.you”

DID HE REALLY just SAY THAT!

Uhhh I think he did. My wold said in disbelief

“Just because your mate didn't want you! Does not mean my mate doesn't either kevin! Take a look at yourself in the mirror kevin. See yourself in her damn eyes! I would've left your ass at the altar also....Hell I would've-”

I was ranting and didn't even realize Kevin used his wolf speed and got out of the car and yanked my door open and took me out of the car.

“What did you just say”

“I don't blame her ass for leaving you” I said looking at him with pure disgust.

He choked me and I was now pushed up against his car. I tried prying his fingers off my neck but they only tightened, therefore, my eyes started to roll in the back of my head and my body went limp.

Right before I passed out he released me and I fell limply to the gorund, coughing while holding my neck.

When I went to look up at him he socked me which made my head turned roughly to the right. Feeling my jaw break I screamed in pain.

That's when the real pain began for, one week straight he broke my bones and when they was close to fully healing he broke them again, over and over and over again.

(FalshBack Over)

“Have you learned your lesson?” Kevin's voice echoed from the bathroom.

I sat up and met his blue eyes and nodded quietly.

“Then the torture ends....you can go back to school tomarrow only on 2 conditions. Stay away from Trey and leave Kara alone”

I stared at him in shock!

“Do I make myself clear?”

“Umhm”

(Next Day)