chapter13

Chapter 13!

Next Day

I was at the table fixing my hair when Trey slammed his fist down at the table. I paused then slowly looked up at him expectantly.

We both stared at each other for a couple of intense seconds then Trey glared at me then walked out of the kitchen, I smiled knowing this new me was getting to him and stood up and left to go out.

-

-

-

“Hey Sasha!” I waved her down in the airport and she smiled brightly walking up to me and giving me one of her best hugs.

“Oh gosh I missed you! About time I seen you after birth.....wooow you look smokin babe!” She said once we pulled apart.

(a/n If you don't remember her she is the one who helped me give birth to Jr.)

“Thank so do you!” I was not lying!

She had bluish gray eyes that can literally make you jealous, blonde hair, nice flawless skin with a soft england accent.

“I try my best.” She said while we left the airport and jumped into the Gray Toyota.

“Hey I have to go to a friend house real quick to say hi, is that ok?”

“Yeah sure” She nodded

20 minutes later we arrived at Kevin's house and sasha and I both got out and walked towards his door and I knocked 3 times.

“This is a nice mansion” Sasha stated

“I know you should see the inside” I replied smiling

The door swung open and Kevin stepped out and I threw myself at him engulfing him in a tight hug.

“Ahh Lexi I've missed you”

“Ummmhmm you better have” I stepped back from him and turned to introduce Sasha to him but she had this scared and confused facial expression and when I looked at Kevin he had a hostile expression.

“So I take it you both don't like eachother” I said bluntly

“Well, well, well, how are you....mate”Kevin voice was laced with hate and I stood shocked.

Sasha was the one who left him at the alter!

“Hi Kevin” She spoke with the same hate that I never heard before and she turned around and walked back to the car and got in the passenger seat.