chapter 7

Chapter 7

In my heart I know I still Love You
And in your Heart

I pray you still do love me too
The hardest thing to realize is,

I will never hear the beloved
"I love you too"

“Okay class today we will be having our first fight with the robots...now first we will be with our gender, than one by one there will be losers and the last one standing wins, then after that we will be fighting alone, than lastly we will be with our mates okay so boys yall first”

We were standing outside a huge room with see through mirrors like the ones you interrogate in, they can't see you but you can see them ...yeah those ones!

Now the females was chatting with their mates telling them to be successful and don't get hurt and all that crap. While I was just standing there with my hands on my hips determined.

I watched one by one of the guys go into the room smiling saying how it's going to be easy and stuff and honestly I think so too but I didn't let that show because you can't underestimate anyone or anything at that.

The females and I were now closer to the window watching the guys then the room went dark but since were wolfs our eyesight adjusted to the dark perfectly.

I can hear the robots coming down from the ceiling and....they look just like humans, wooow technology these days lol

They had guns on their waist and were dressed in all black with combat boots and WOW they really looked like humans on a mission!

I heard a loud ring and I guess that meant begin because the robots charged at the males and the females heart took a leap while my eyes were locked on the weak points of the robots and also Trey of course.

“ALEX!” One female screamed after 5 minutes into the fighting. I glanced where she was staring at and no wonder why her heart sounded as if it was going to stop at any moment her mate was getting fucked up by this robot doing martial arts or some shit.

I stood there with my eyes on that Alex guy to see him on the floor passed out from a kick to the head...he was obviously disqualified.

Another 30 minutes went by and only two guys was left Trey and Adam. Therefore, only two well three girls was standing at the window watching Aaliyah, me and...Kara....stupid bitch!

I watched intently at the fight because it was pretty fucking awesome! Trey and Adam both thought their moves out before attending them and also they were very observant at that.

Trey's Robot was a buff guy and tall at that... He punched Trey in the gut then kicked him in his face which caused Trey to fall back and my breathing hitched when I seen the blood pour out of his nose.

“O my gosh TREY!” Kara screamed loudly in my and I looked at her and said rudely “He can't fucking hear your loud ass chuz the room and windows are soundproof...Duh” I said in her valley girl voice which she always use.