chapter18

Chapter18

I Can't Love You Anymore

The feeling just isn't there

I just don't love you anymore

I just don't care.

So leave my life

For you are already out of my thoughts

You are vanquished from my heart

Never to return

At any cost

By:Adam Smith

“Trey?” I called out sitting on the bed Indian style.

“Yeah?” He spoke coming out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel.

I stared into his green eyes and said “Why now?”

At first he looked confused but then realization hit him and he smiled and dropped his towel, I hurriedly looked down and I heard his chuckle.

“You can look now” He spoke.

Once I looked back up I asked “Well aren't you gonna answer my question?”

He glanced at me while putting on his pants and said “No”

I glared at him and said “....What if I don't want to be with you, what if I want to be with someone else who I'm starting to fall in love with?”

“Who may that be,Seth?” He snapped and I folded my arms over my chest and said “Maybe.”

He began walking up to me and I stood up trying to size him up.

We stared in each others eyes. Mine read anger and smugness his read anger, lust, jealousy and something else.

IF you don't want to be with me, my human side say you can go.”

I walked pass him and said “Oh thank the Lord above” I was heading for the door but my arm was gently pulled, an order for me to stop. I slowly gazed up at Trey and he smirked and said “But my wolf says otherwise”

My eyebrows rose up from surprise but then they went into small slits from anger. I snatched my arm from his manly hand.

“You-You dumb-ass! I spent years waiting for you to come back from the dead and once you do you reject me! Then to make matters worst I take a freaken bullet for you and you get mad because I didn't want you to die again!Then you tell me I was nothing to you and we will never have that family picture I always thought we will and then you say you can't wait till the rejection finalize so you can mate with someone else and have her stand by your side but to make matters freaken worst 2 weeks later you rape me! Then not too long after you found me and Jr. you take us back to your pack and can't stand the sight of me, I slept by your side knowing you felt not a god damn thing for me but hate and lust! You finally broke me....again! I left and was gone for a couple of months and when I came back YOU...AHHH! YOU fell helplessly in love with a vampire, not once did you care about my feelings but what you did care about was making me miserable with your possessiveness and saying I can't see anyone or hell will break loose, haha once again me being captain save a hoe still loved you and had believed that we will make it through so I drunk your blood to help you ONCE again live! You called me pathetic and insecure over and over and when I realized I needed to be happy I moved out only to be called saying you was in a bad accident and I honestly thought you was dead for crying out loud but to my relief you was just badly injured and me the loving heartbroken person I am that you always cause, take majority of your pain! I then stalked the rogues that hurt you and killed them all, the sad part was I was excited and loved every moment of it! You and the pack say I became crazy...which I did on your behalf, you said I could not see my Son and put me in a prison where I lost ALL control...I had soo much anger in me that I found the strength to reject you since you've always wanted me to! All those nights that you came in my room and ran your hand down my face you did not have the guts to say how you feel, Oh but once I leave for two years realization hit you huh? You realized that you love me Oh so much! Look it here Trey your selfish, everything surrounds itself around you and you only seem interested in me when you can't have me...I'm a challenge to you at this moment but let's face reality you don't love me I don't love you so why the FUCK do you keep on dwelling on the fact you love me just please set me free” I begged while panting after my long speech.