Chapter 24 The end

CHAPTER 24

“Mmm that feels good.” I shut my eyes enjoying the nice foot massage.

“Feels good” Trey stated

“Wonderful” I replied in bliss

After the nice foot massage I got up and so did Trey “Where are you going?” Trey had asked.

“Inside” I replied walking pass him smiling.

Once I got inside I went into the kitchen knowing that's where she'll be.

“Boo!” I screamed from behind her causing her to drop the strawberries all over the counter. Sasha turned facing me with her humongous belly.

“Its not nice to do that to a pregnant lady, my water could've broken” She smiled playfully.

“Sorry, what you doing?” I said sitting down looking at my feet.

“Eating...duh” She said trying to sit on the counter........but obviously that didn't really work out so she resulted in standing. Aaliyah's head popped in from the back door “Hey! Our song is on” She shouted and me and Aaliyah squealed excitingly. We sped walk outside and the whole pack was out there doing NOTHING......How could you not do anything when cupid was on!

Sasha, Aaliyah and I made a line and moved to the song “To the left, to the left, to the right, to the right...” We sang the song in unison.

We didn't even get to finish the song because we all got exhausted.

“Your all humongous but yet you all think you can get it like you use to” I heard Kevin's voice say. Then, I heard Trey's and Adam boisterous laugh which made us giggle. I walked up to Trey and wrapped my hands around his waist therefore, Trey frowned upon me.

“What?” I asked concerned

“Your feet is really swollen” He spoke with disdain.

“Well duh I'm pregnant and I have about 3 weeks left.”

“She's going to be a huge baby.....was Jr. this big.”

“No he was bigger and I can't wait till she come but speaking of Jr. where is he?” I said turning around.

“Woah momma” Jr. said stepping back a little

“Oh I'm sorry!”

“its okay, Mamma I want you to meet someone.” Jr. said turning around and there stood a little girl around 6, she had a yellow sundress on, her hair was dark as night and her eyes were gray with little specks of green in them, she also only had one dimple.

“Hi what's your name” I asked sweetly she smiled innocently and was about to say her name when Jr. interrupted and said “Her name is Sophia!” My 7 year old son spoke loudly

“You always speak for me, I can talk for myself” She said angry

“Well you took too long!” Jr. tried to explain for his behavior

“No I didn't, you didn't even give me time to catch my breath and tell her” Her squeaky voice said.

“Mamma I wanted you to meet Sophia because she's mine” He spoke proudly and I looked horrified what did he MEAN she's his.

Trey gave Jr. a high five and said congratulations and Sophia stood with her hands across her chest heated. “I'm not yours jr.” Then Jr. gave her that one lopsided smile that Trey always uses on me when I'm mad the one that ALWAYS melts my heart. I slowly seen her anger diminish and a little smile came upon her gorgeous face with that Jr. took her hand in his and they began walking away from us but not before I heard “Your always holding my hand for no reason” She spoke. “Because I like the feeling it gives me plus I love you that's why” I seen their small bodies disappear in the crowd

“W-what was that!” I asked

“Son found his mate” Trey spoke proudly

“But he's too young its not-”

“No since he's the next in line for Alpha King Royal he needs to find his mate earlier”

“But you didn't find me earlier”

“That's because if you were already in the pack I would've found you but since not it took longer”

“...I hope they stay together forever then”

“They will” Trey said grabbing me in a soft hug

“And I hope we will too” I spoke softly looking into his green eyes

“I promise you forever and ever” With that he kissed me passionately to tell me he meant every word---------- ------------------------------------------- Looking down at my new born daughter Alexia marie and my FAMILY.... Tears were brought to my eyes because I have struggled since I was 16 to get my mate and now I have him and 2 beautiful kids....I was brought in the dark and now I'm in the light, I was weak and now I am strong, I was in pain and now I am at peace, This is the beginning of my life that I never had got the chance to live....This is not the end for my Happiness.

People always ask me how did I do it and my reply was even though I had literally went through it all a very small part of me BELIEVED that everything will eventually find its way back to normality and I would somehow give love and feel it also in return. Some people ask me in disgust how I'm still with Trey and I look them dead in their eyes and ask “Why are you with yours” That usually shut them up because its the love....Love can honestly conquer all your pain or at least it conquered all of mines. With Trey I have no secrets because why hide them I have no insecurities because with him they don't exist. I thought I was head over heels for him when I was an actual teen but today after all these years my love for him can literally cover everyone's love for their loved one. I love him because he makes me a better person inside and out and he's really different now he's matured in the head and heart and our lifestyle might not be what ANY girl want because of the troubles I went through to get here but I wouldn't change not a damn thing because all the stuff I went through made us stronger and our love even stronger so people can judge me for my decision to stick by my Man even if he hurt me but I had hurt him to and through the long black and white road he find that accepting and forgiving your best option to find happiness and contentment so I am holding my head up high saying I am finally HAPPY!

Check out my other book A thin line between love and hate please and just tell me what you think!!!