chapter17

Chapter 17

ANGER

Anger, burning up inside

Monster, growing more powerful with every word

Control, dreadfully slipping away

Myself, slipping into the dark corners of my mind

Darkness, swallowing me

Light, showing me my flaws

Death, beckoning me to

Sorrow, strangling my throat

Screams, suffocating my voice

The mirror, showing me the monster’s face

It was always there, the monster

It was always there, the anger

The anger made me sick inside, it made my stomach turn

It made me do the things I said I’d never do

It made me into the person I said I'd never become

I try to restrain it, but it has a mind of its own

Anger is a parasite, anger is the monster within

Waiting, watching, for the perfect moment to take control

(2 years later)

“Your not becoming soft with me Alex right?” Seth said behind me pulling my red hair gently.

“No.” I spoke irritated that he even had such thought.

Once Seth released my hair I walked up to the intruder/ spy who thought it would be nice to come in our territory.....sucker.

As I walked up to him he stood up straighter and he had about 3 inches on me so I stood there for a moment then kicked him in his chin which made him fall backwards unto his back.

Before he tried getting up I put my black heel boot on his chest implying not to move a inch.

I stared into his chestnut eyes and spoke calmly. “Why are you spying on us?”

After a few moments the men laying down didn't answer me I laid straddling him and whispered in his ear “Sir why are you spying on me” I gently bit his ear and heard him intake a sharp breath and I smiled.

I felt my hair being pulled and I jumped up off of the guy and turned to Seth who let go of my hair and I glared at him.

“Go in the my office.” He said with clench teeth

I nodded but before I went into the office I spoke warningly “Do not kill him yet.” Then I left the living room and went in Seth's office.

I don't know how Seth and I met because I went into my crazy mode but I do know it was 2 years ago, Seth told me he found me in the forest fighting one of his best soldiers beating the crap out of him....he said that he was going to kill me but he said he seen I had hatred in my eyes and rage and that is what saved my life.

Just by the way, Seth is a rogue and now I am also we became the most feared rogue pack in history just because of me.

Seth came in and we stood in front of each other glaring. Seth was 6'2 , tan, dirty blonde hair that was all over the place, sharp bone structure and bluish gray eyes.

“What was that all about?” He stated angrily, Seth and are not in a relationship but we are each others I should say and we both are very possessive and have anger issues.