Chapter 1: Lost

A/N This is my first story hope you enjoy and I'll try my best to keep updated, add any comments or suggestions thanks for reading and enjoy!!!!

You stood there in the cold. The icy wind piercing your ears with the cold air making your ears and finger tips go numb. You were completely lost, you had know idea on where you were. You had left the sand village to move on because you always loved adventures and change.

You didn't want to stay there, you didn't feel like that was your home because, your mother died at childbirth so you never had that special bond with your mum, you loved your dad but he knew how you felt. He convinced you to leave and go enjoy the rest of your life as an 18 year old, as he did not want you to be miserable any more. He knew You loved adventures and that you wasn't happy in the sand village.

You travelled, never for the destination but for the journey. So where you were going wasn't clear, but you just wanted to be anywhere right now because you had be travelling for weeks and had run out of food a couple of days ago and you were drinking just when you came across clean rivers, which was rare, and you had a cut on the side of your stomach from trying to escape  from some rouge ninja from another village  who was trying to get in tell on the sand village.

You found a tree to rest, because your eyelids were telling you to close them. As you walked over limping it felt like the tree was just getting further and further away from you, instead of getting closer. You felt like that you wasn't going to make it and just end up falling in the middle of no where. You need to keep telling yourself you are going to make it because your not a weak ninja. As you reached the tree, you collapsed next the the bottom of the tree shivering. You were so weak. You had nothing to keep you warm apart from your flimsy black turtle neck and a bit of cold metal armour. And it didn't help it was covered in blood from your cut earlier. You put pressure on your wound to try and stop the bleeding, but for some reason the blood just keep on coming. You could see a black cloud creeping into your vision, you forced yourself not to close your eyes so you tried to concentrate on everything and anything around you. But before you knew it your eyelids closed without your consent.