Chapter 14: Captured

Your eyes were closed but you had woken up, to the sound of people you didn't recognise. You opened you eyes to see a blonde boy with a red head. They were wearing black coats with red clouds on them. The Akatsuki! You were making sure they wouldn't see you awake, they were talking to a boy with lots of piercings.
"We've brought to 7 tails, hn" said the blond headed boy with a smirk on his face.

"Good Deidara, we must start to extraction soon, gather the others Sasori." The one with the piercings said with a low voice. The blonde one must be Deidara and the red head must be Sasori. They quickly vanished as the one with the piercings head shot toward you noticing you were awake. Crap he saw me! He walked towards you. "So you're awake now?" He said with a low voice. "Where am I .. a-and who are you?" You said with a low whisper finding it difficult to talk. "WelI guess since you're going to die, I may as well tell you,I'm Pein and we are taking you 7 tails, for this to happen you have to die" you eyes widened and you fell silent. You couldn't do anything ,your hands were tied you couldn't talk and it hurt to move. You were brought to a statue and was placed in front of it, there were hands coming out of the statue and on each finger was a hologram except for three. Sasori, Deidara and Pein the rest were fuzzy. They began talking amongst themselves, Pein made a few hand signs and everything went black. I was unconscious.

Ten Ten's POV
"We have to tell Lady Tsunade right away." I said trying to think of the best solution. "Well write a letter then, it's going to take forever to get there and back, in staying here to look for the base, we don't have much time!" Neji looked so worried. I've never seen him get so protective of something, he's not thinking about it. We can't take on the Akatsuki! "What do you plan on doing when you find them?" I said in anger because he want listening to my point of view. "Save (y/n)!" He said with slight sarcasm as if it was so clear. He started to walk away from me, was he planning on going by himself?! "I'm not going to let you do it by yourself! Wait for me!" I said catching up to him, he was a fast walker when her needed to be somewhere. I wrote a letter on the walk and called a bird a gave it the message to send to the hidden leaf village.

We arrived at a woodland with and waterfall in the side. "If we did out research right the base should be around here somewhere." He said making markings in the mud, on the floor with a stick. I nodded, Neji and I took our separate ways and started to look around. "Byakugan!" I heard in the distance. I was looking for some sort of seal or something out of the ordinary. It had felt like we had been looking for ages and everywhere. I went to the waterfall to get some water and refresh when u saw something. Is that ... A SEAL! You found it. "Neji it's here!!" He came rushing to you and looked in the same direction as you. "How are we going to get in?" You said looking up at him. He was still staring at the seal. "Got it you stay here," he wizzed off towards the seal doing some hand signs and broke the seal. How the hell did he know the hand signs? Nejis very mysterious on many ways, best not ask he's in a touchy mood. We wanted to not move the rock slightly so they wouldn't know that we had arrived. We slide in, and Neji closed the door behind him making it look like nothing had happened. No one was around. Where are they all? You both snuck around a corner to see a huge room. You stood straight against the wall to peer around once again. The room had a huge statue in and what seemed like to be eyes opening. It looks like it is gaining power from something?

Neji POV
It's her. She's an arms distance away. I had to stop myself from barging in and just taking for her away from them pricks! But I knew that they are much stronger than me and it would be 3 against 2. And the other members would know and be on their way to the base, because they are all there, but in a hologram form. Someone's head shot around straight at the door. We stood back quickly behind the door and hoped that he had not noticed us. "Just to limit your chakra so he can't sense it." I said in a low whisper for Ten Ten to hear me. I heard them talking. They knew we were here.