Chapter 7: His Eyes

You looked at him realising what you had just said and looked at the floor. "Oh my eyes, it's the Byakugan, it's something only the Hyuga clan can have, Hinata has them too" he said in a husky low voice, you looked at him interested to know more about it. I want to hear his voice again. I love it. "So what does it actually do?" He looked at you and smirked. "It can give you almost 360 vision, see someone's chakra pathway and things. I'll show you," he grabbed your small wrist and dragged you to stand up and went outside.

It was slightly dark but you really wanted to see what his eyes could do. "BYAKUGAN!!! Throw some kunai at me from anywhere, I will be able to see where they are coming from," you jumped behind the trees and thew one that was to the right of him. He dodged  it like it was nothing. Wow how did he know where I was. You went right behind him and threw 2 to see if he was just guessing your moves. He turned and put up his fists and blocked both. "Come on at least make it hard for me!" Neji said closing his eyes and crossed his arms. Right I see how he wants it. You set a trap of kunai all around him full of paper bombs. As soon as you said go they would come from all direction and a non-stop amount. "GO!" You said making a hand sign. Kunai were being thrown at him from all directions and it was one after the other. You smirked thinking you had him. Then you saw a blue globe appear around him "8 trigrams 64 palms!" He said staring into the air in such concentration. What does that mean? As they flew at him, hundreds at a time he hands were moving like they weren't attached to his body. What?! How are they moving so quickly!? They moved so quickly blocked everyone. At one point it was going so quickly you didn't even no what was happening. They stopped. He stopped. Not a scratch on him! You walked up to him and Neji disabling his Byakugan. He was smirking at you. Ahh I would be angry at how good he was if he didn't smile at me like that. You thought so much about him all the time. "That Byakugan of yours is pretty awesome," he was still smirking at you. "So how do you see a persons chakra, what's the point of that, I can tell when my opponent is running out of chakra, I mean that's obvious?" He is still smirking at me. "It's not to see if a persons chakra is running out, although you can see that" he said that part under his breath "it's to see a persons chakra points, they are all of your body, if I touched some of these points it can stop their chakra flow and can be and advantage to me but I could hit a point which increases chakra flow being an advantage to them. But I no which ones are for what"," how have I never heard about these eyes before?" You both chuckled. Then you said those words. "Show me" he looked at you "BYAKUGAN!" He looked at you. "Uh!" He turned his Byakugan off "what's wrong?" You say with a look of worry and confusion, " it's just ... Um ... Y-you have .. um","SPIT IT OUT NEJI!" You say with irritation. What had him so shocked. He looks like he has just seen a ghost.