Chapter 10: What's She Planning?

You woke up in a good mood because you had finally got your ninjustu right. You went down stairs and noticed Ten Ten not down here, then you see a piece of paper on the coffee table. You pick it up to see it was a note from Ten Ten. 'Hey (y/n)! Sorry got a mission but go shopping for a nice outfit as I know it's your birthday today, by the way thanks for telling me had to find out from Neji when your birthdays was, anyway find a sexy dress or whatever have a surprise for you, see ya later Ten Ten'. You smiled to yourself what could she have planned? You thought as excitement builds up inside you. You quickly make breakfast and go to take a shower. Right better find this 'sexy' dress you chuckled at the thought. Sexy? That is so not me, oh well you put in a (f/c) crop top and ripped skinny jeans and went out with some cash in your bag.

You found yourself at a store looking around. I don't no what to get, this is so not me, like how am I supposed to know what to wear when I don't know where I am going, what abou- you were brought away from your thoughts when you heard some whisper your name. You turned around to see a petit Hinata standing beside you. "Oh hey Hinata, can you help me?" You asked with a pleading look in your eyes, she nodded but replied "sure, what's the occasion?" You looked at her in a blank expression and just started playing with the clothes infront of you "well... I don't actually know. Ten Ten said she had a surprise for my birthday and that I should buy something nice" she looked at you and smiled sweetly "well happy b-birthday (y/n) and I know where you should look, S-Sakura always looks over here" you started looking and seeing that everything was really short. "Hinata is there anything longer?" She just looked at you and shook her head. "I-I don't normally shop in here haha" she gave a little giggle. She had to leave do you were left alone with this confusion. I wonder who Sakura is? You thought as you were picking up pretty much everything on you size to go try on. You went to the changing room and tried on loads of clothes. Nothing took your fancy so far as everything seemed to load for you. Then you found a dress you loved, it was black and tight fitting all the way down going, it was short and finished in the middle of your thighs, it had a turtle neck and no sleeves. It showed off everything you loved about your body. It could be a big longer but you didn't care you went out in your normal clothes and bought it and made you way home. On the way you bumped into someone and feel to the floor and dropping your bags. You rubbed you head and heard a "sorry" from the person that knocked you and you looked up to see a yellow haired boy. I've met him before Naurte? Naurto! That's it you looked at him and took his hand to help you up, he picked up your bags and gave them to you "hey so how are you? Haven't seen you in ages?" He said with a huge smile on his face, you smiled at how friendly he was "I'm fine thanks haha I should get going but it was nice to see you again" you walked away as you heard him call over at you again "oh happy birthday!" He shouted and carried on walking in the opposite direction. How did he know it was my birthday? I know he's friends with Ten Ten and Neji but why would that have come up in conversation?

--Time Skip--

It was 4:00pm and you heard Ten Ten come in. You ran to the door to smiled at her. "Yes?" She said confused "well ... Where are you taking me?"

"I'm not saying" she said smiling

"When are we going?"

"6:00pm, did you buy a sexy dress?"

"Well I think so? Look" you said as you both sat on the sofa and you pulled out your black dress. Her jaw opened. "That's so gorgeous!" She said grabbing it to get a closer look.