Chapter 17: Midnight

*dong*

Midnight, finally.

You dressed up in a baggy grey jumper with black, leggings that were woolly on the inside. Your (h/l) hair was straightened and down.

This is it. I'm gonna tell him.

You walked downstairs slowly to see a Neji dressed in a big burgundy coat with a fury hood and skinny jeans on.

"Wow," Neji said not realising he said it allowed but said in a low voice, something was different in his voice. You blushed while standing at the top of the stairs. You heart was pounding so much, you felt like it was going to burst out of your chest. As you walked down to be greater by him. The thump in your chest just grew. It was so loud you thought he was gonna hear it.

He held out his hand.

What? Does he want to hold my hand?

You were stood there, staring at his hand. Before you could decide for your self he took matters into his own hands. He snatched your hand with his, and lead you out the door with him front.

You were walking through the village, thinking you knew where you were going.

"We are going there aren't we!" You said pointing you finger out to a tall building. Neji just laughed once more at your 7th guess. And he speed up a bit. Then you reached a path that only went one place. It leads the the exit of the village.

"Are we leaving the village?" You said looking at him trying to get him to look at you. Neji once again laughed as he knew what your were trying to do. He made eye contact with you. "Don't worry, just let me just take you somewhere, and be happy... Oh and I've cleared it with the hokage about this .. Situation," he smirked and looked ahead noticing your cheeks burn up.

Your eyes were becoming heavy, but you were refusing to give in to sleep right now. Not before you find out where you are going. I need to tell him.

"You look tired, want to go back" he said the last bit as a joke, but you just gave him a glare that just spoke out 'don't'.

You had been walking for what felt like hours. You looked around to see nothing. There was nothing in view for what looked like miles, apart from a tree, whoop a tree! Seriously were are we going. "Are we nearly there yet?" You spoke with annoyance and impatience. Neji laughed again. "We're here." Huh?

He rushed over and stood under the tree. "This is where you have taken me? Why?" You said looking around not understanding why you had been taken here, out of all places.
"(Y/n), I wanted to tell you something. And I thought the best place to do it is where I first met you." He smiled down at you looking straight into your eyes. You couldn't take your eyes off him, even if you tried. "I didn't meet you her-" it clicked, "oh, this is where I was injured, and I ended up waking up in the hospital! And you took me there!" Everything was falling into place but one thing was still missing from this puzzle. What does he need to say to bring me here?

It went silent. His face grew wide with a smirk as he realised you were remembering everything here. You looked and studied his every move, he was watching your movements too.  He took a deep breath and closed his eyes while doing so, and he started to scratch The back of his head. This is it. He's gonna tell me it. What ever it is.

"(Y/n). This is .. Well I-I've felt t-the same .... When I f-first met you ... That's not it!" He said the last bit to himself but it was loud enough to hear. "Neji?" You said taking his hands into yours, you didn't take your eyes off him. He looked at your hands holding his and then looked up to you, giving him a sympathetic look. Your look was so kind and spoke out 'it's ok,'.

"Ok," he took you in his arms and gave you a hug. You hugged him tight. You've never had a hug from him like this before, or anyone. He then let go and looked at you straight in the eyes.
"I love you (y/n),".

His face then focused hard on yours, he was trying to read your reaction.

You could feel your heart speed up and had butterflies in your stomach. What?! Did he just say what I thought he said? Is this a joke? But looking at his face, you could tell he was being serious about this.

"I.. Uh.." You didn't know what to say. You were speechless. He let go of you, thinking that by you lack of words. You were trying to let him down easy. Come on say it! Before it's too late!

"Neji, I l-love you to," his face filled with relief. You smiled at him and the next thing he knew you were picked up and he span you around. "I LOVE (y/n)!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "I LOVE NEJI!!" You did the same. You both laughed as he put on you down.

He was so close.

He was still coming closer.

Then you felt his gentle soft lips on yours. You kissed him back passionately and wrapped your arms around his neck as he picked you up and put you against the tree, you wrapped you legs around him.

I'm kissing Neji Hyuga..

You could have kissed him forever but he broke, to see your eyes closed. You opened them in confusion, and to see why he stopped. He just laughed and kissed you again.

You sat down by the tree with him and he put you in his arms. This is when you gave in to you heavy need of sleep.

Nejis mine.
You smiled in your sleep,
And I'm his.

A/N  that's the end guys I hope you enjoyed my story, comment more suggestions to do stories on, thanks for reading!!