Chapter 15: Deidara

Pein POV

We were extracting the 7 tails from (y/n) when I sensed an unwanted chakra. I looked around to see if I could see them, and I noticed by the door way, something moved out of vision quickly. Someone's here. I couldn't do anything because to fight I need hands to make, hand signs. Shit! If they want to start a fight, we are either going to lose the fight, or lose the jinchuuriki. It was a lose lose situation. I have to try to tell the others that unwanted people are here before it's too late, and without them hearing.

Neji POV

We had to think. Fast. We have no choice, but to barge in there. They are trying to take her 7 tails with their chakra so, they won't be able to fight us unless they stop with the extraction! "Ten Ten, I've got it," I explained the plan to her and we both took a deep breath and ran out to stand in front of (y/n). "Intruders! How did you get in?" someone with piercings all over his face said with annoyance. "We're here to stop you!" Ten Ten said, she looked so worried for her. So was I. "Hahaha! Are you fucking joking me!" A looked around to see someone holding a scythe laughing at us. That just made me more determined to win this battle. "I'll take care of this," a long haired blonde jumped down and stood in front ready for battle. That didn't go to plan? I had to think of a way and fast. "So, this shouldn't take long, hn" he sounded cocky.

"BYAKUGAN!"

"Oh, so your from the Hyuga clan?" He said with a smirk growing on his face. He put his hands into his bag, where there was clay?! He was the one that actually took (y/n)! You misled something and through it to the ground to create a load bang and a puff of smoke. I looked around, I thought he knew what clan I was from? I can see through the fog. I ran straight at him, and hit him with my gentle fist attack, POOF. Substitution justu. I looked around and noticed lots of small clay spiders coming at me from all directions, "8 trigrams, 64 palms!" My fists began flying around as I cut through them defusing the bomb when I did so. "Hn!" I heard an annoyed voice coming from above me, he came from above me and I jumped out the way, the smoke was beginning to clear. I need to think of a way to use his attacks against him to my advantage to save her. He started to throw more spiders at me, but this time they weren't diffusing, when you cut them they just turned into smaller versions of the bomb. I was just creating more bombs for myself. That's it! You stated running around fast enough for him to follow you with his gaze. Ten Ten started summoning ninja tools and placing a spiky mat on the floor. I jumped up and landed on the nose of the statue. We got a hit! He jumped up to late to find his foot cut. I began jumping off the side off all the fingers where the holograms were. He was becoming annoyed, he couldn't stop chasing me because of the smoke he had replaced with new bombs that went off, he couldn't go the ground otherwise, he would hurt himself again, he had to follow. Everything was going to plan. He became agitated and didn't think about his next move, he just needed me to stop moving. He threw a huge bomb, that was converted in chakra, to get a better explosion. "Art is an explosion,hn!" He said shouted at us with a grin, little did he know he had fell right into my trap. The whole place began falling down the statue had broke and the ritual for the 7 tails had stopped as they were knocked off there podiums. I grabbed the unconscious (y/n) and ran out in the smoke with Ten Ten and I limiting our chakra, for it to not be sensed. "Look! The leafs Anbu! They got my message!" Ten Ten said panting pointing out the people to me. We ran over, I had her in my arms and didn't know if she still had her tailed beast, if she was still alive? We knew nothing. Ten Ten quickly said the basics and one escorted us back to the village while the others said they would hold them off for as long as possible. I held her close to my chest as me and Ten Ten looked at each other in fear.
What is going to happen?