Chapter 6: Movie Night

You were lying there next to a Neji as you both heard a knock on the door. It was TenTen you shot up blushing from embarrassment. She smiled at you then looked at Neji. Then noticed something different with the place. "Oh my god!!!! Did you two do this?! This looks amazing thanks you guys!" Bringing them both in a bear hug. You all smiled with how pleased she was. "Hey do you two want to come round mine tomorrow and hang out with me and Hinata?" Neji said looking at us both. "Yes!- I mean sure," you thought you said it too excited then looked at your feet," yeah I'll come to" TenTen said looking at me chuckling at me. Neji smiled, "well it's getting late, I'm gonna go see you tomorrow" he left and you were smiling at the door. "You like him" TenTen said smirking at you. "What! Um ... I don't know what you are talking about we are just frie-" looking at you feet you were cut off "yeah yeah, that's what they all say, you like him it's so obvious (y/n)!"," is it that obvious?" You said biting your nails. You both looked at each other and just laughed. After dinner you went to bed.

You woke up so excited knowing you was going to Nejis house. But wait? Who's Hinata? Is it his girlfriend? No. You were refusing to think that he was taken. You went in the shower and then got dressed in your favourite (f/c) crop top and black leggings. You (h/l) (h/c) hair was down and you went down stairs to make breakfast. You looked around admiring your work. It is so tidy. You thought with a smile. You made toast for you and TenTen. You heard her coming down the stairs. 

--Time Skip--

You and TenTen were on your way to Nejis, you had butterflies in your stomach. TenTen knocked on the door. It felt like forever before he answered. He opened the door with a smile and his bright lavender eyes looking straight through you. He was wearing a a tight t-shirt and skinny jeans. You walked in and sat down. "Hey so where is Hinata?" TenTen asked looking around trying to find her. A petit girl comes into view, long black/blue hair with a fridge. The light hitting off her hair perfectly. She seemed really sweet "h-hi ... Y-ou must b-be (y-y/n)," she spoke in a soft and gentle voice. She was very shy. But who is she to Neji? "Oh (y/n) this is Hinata," , you all sit to watch a scary movie you. TenTen sat next to you who sat next to Neji then Hinata. "AHH!!!" Everyone jumps except Neji, I look over to see Hinata buried into his chest and him hugging her tight to reassure her. He ... He is taken?! You wanted to cry so badly, "where's the bathroom?" You ask as Neji points. You ran off. TenTen noticed your glassy eyes and went after you. "(Y/n)? Are you OK? You should have just said if you didn't like scar-" TenTen said sitting next to you in the bathroom. "It's not that it's just Hinata," you say nearly bursting into tears. TenTen starts laughing so loudly. You glare at her. "What's wrong with her she's done nothing wrong to you. Your jealous aren't you?" You carry on glaring at her "she's his cousin!" TenTen said, you stare at nothing. She's his cousin .... SHES HIS COUSIN!!!! You started to smile and hugged TenTen "so he's single?" You say still hugging her "yes haha he's all yours" you let go and run back into the room giving Hinata a smile.

The film was over and Hinata had gone to bed and TenTen had to leave because she had to get up early in the morning for another mission. It was just you and Neji. You heart racing. He had put another film on but you wasn't really paying attention. You wasn't thinking when you said the words "so what do your eyes do?" He looked at you and smirked.