Chapter 2: Who is he?

You could hear footsteps all around you. You woke up in a hospital bed. How did I get here? When did I get here? You thought to yourself causing you to panic you sat up. You hissed out in pain and grabbed your stomach to feel your wound had now been stitched up. You looked around to see if you recognised this place.

But all you could see was someone sleeping in a red comfortable chair next to the bed. It was a boy about your age 18-19 years old. He wore a white jacket and had long brown soft hair and a hair tye right at the bottom of his hair and a headband on. You looked closer to see the symbol on his head and recognised his head band and realised he was from the leaf village, meaning you must be in the leaf village. You tilted your head in thought staring at this boy. Why was he here? Who is he? You were so lost in thought you couldn't here someone calling you.

"Excuse me?" I turned my head around to see a woman with blonde hair in bunches.
"I see you're awake now. How are you feeling?" She said with concern.
"I'm fine where am I? How did I get here? Who are y-" you were cut off by this woman.
"Calm down. I will explain later and good to see your feeling better but lay back down otherwise you will reopen your wound again, Shizune, my assistant, will bring you your breakfast in soon now that you are awake" she said so calm so you laid back down, but you were irritated that she wasn't talking or answering any of you questions. As she left you heard a yawn come from beside you. As you turned your head you saw that the sleeping boy in the chair had decided to wake up.