Chapter 4: Moving In

As you ate your ramen, Neji was called to Lady Tsunades office so TenTen suggested that you two go to hers and get you settled in. As you arrived, it was quite small but cosy like and as you stepped inside you looked around. It was a mess. "Sorry about the mess wasn't expecting a room mate today haha" she said with a blush realising just how messy it was. Ninja tools were everywhere and clothes thrown around and dirty dishes all over the kitchen side. The front room led into the kitchen as if it was one room. And just upstairs was two rooms hers and what looked like was going to be yours. "This is where you'll be staying for ... However long, make your self at home and unpack your thin-" she was cut off by you, "I don't have any things?" Silence filled the room. "Well we will need to get you some essentials. Don't worry it's on me lets go" she said with a big smile. As you walked around town she was showing you around as well as buying you clothes and PJ's.

--Time Skip--

As you arrived back at yours and TenTens house you both dumped your handfuls of bags by the door and collapse on the sofa as your legs gave out from walking around town all day. "I'm gonna start making dinne-" she looked over at her sink "let's order pizza maybe haha, put you things away while I ring for our dinner." You went upstairs carrying all the bags, the handles felt like they were cutting off your fingers. When you got to your room you start putting your things away you kept thinking about Neji, he is so good looking, he was so nice to me and he had never met you before, he is so sweet you thought. I like him. " (Y/N)!!!! Dinners here!!!" She was shouting up the stairs to you, you was so concentrated on your thoughts on Neji, you didn't hear her, she came upstairs and came barging in your room to see you smiling while packing, "(y/n).... Why are you smiling?" Saying with a huge grin on her face, as if she knew exactly what you were thinking about. "Oh nothing nothing why are you here?" She notices you blush and knew you wouldn't want to talk about it so just called you to eat dinner downstairs. You went and ate your pizza, "thanks TenTen for letting me stay," you say looking at your feet "no problem but tomorrow I have a mission so try to entertain yourself or-","can I clean up?" You cut her off, pleading her to say yes, "..... Ok if you so wish to haha" you both laughed. "Well today has been a long day, so I'm gonna go to bed now so, goodnight" you said waving your hand over your shoulder as you were walking up the stairs to your room. As you got into bed it didn't take long for you to sleep and dream of what's been on your mind all day. Neji.