Harleen Quinzel

Harleen's POV-
Arkham Asylum is one hell of a place. I hope I can rehabilitate the patients to sanity. These people don't belong here, they don't deserve to be abused!!!
Anyway the day has started well...patients have improved alot more than usual then their records say and I just finshed with Scarecrow!
Anyway, as I walked toward my office, I saw a man taken in and bruised, shirtless with tattoos all over, even on his head ,which says 'Damaged'. He stood weary but smiled with his teeth with studs..he stared at me and laughed so loud, the patients grew aggressive!!! Dr. Leland told me that the man is the Joker and that he could be the hardest to deal with...and that he is unpredictable. I walk inside my office and look for The Joker's file and I found him interesting. He is far more different than the others. He kills just for a laugh. Why? I hope I can get the answer from him after Poison Ivy.

Pamela's POV-
Great! Another doctor...what can be so different about this one? "Hello Pamela, I am Dr. Harleen Quinzel but, you can call me 'Harley' everyone does." she said. I am quite suprised of Harley...she can be serious but can be a sweet heart.
She is a confident young woman and who won't stop trying until it is done. She is truly friendly...I need to meet more people like her. She asked me about how I became what I am. To be honest, half of it was fake, but she took it well. She explained to me that I am more of young woman who loves nature as much as everyone should and that made me special. I am appreciative of her understanding and that we can meet again.