The Cage

Third-Person's POV:
The Batwing flew over Gotham as the Batsignal shone in the sky. Joker and Harley drove to the Gotham Power Plants. Goons shoved Gordon and Alfred into a cell and locked them up.
Harley was jumping up and down before Joker grabbed her and said,"Calm down, Harl...wait until catch the bird, okay?" She said,"Okay, Mistah J!", as Joker kissed her cheek.
***3 hours later****
Robin's POV:
I hope I can rip the CLOWN'S smile of his ridiculous face! He threatened to kill GORDON and almost drove him MAD and NOW has Alfred! He is my only TRUE mentor and father to me! And Gordon cannot DIE Gotham without showing it true JUSTICE! THE CLOWNS WILL DIE TONIGHT!
Third-Person POV:
The Batwing lands and Robin hops out first. Batman paces towards the entrance. They enter and Batman searches the building. While Batman is distracted, Robin runs off to find Joker. He wonders around and hears screams from a girl and HIS laughter. He follows the echoes of laughter to the Warehouse part of the building. He finds someone he didn't expect. The girl strapped to the gurney was Barbara Gordon..who was paralyzed ever since Joker's attack on GORDON. He was astonished at the blood dripping to the floor and the cuts on her body. But before he could even lay a finger on her...BAM!