Stitches

(last chapter was a dream)

Harley's POV:

I wake up and I see blood on my hands and I stood up slowly. I know I love him....but everytime we fight..I'm the one who has blood dripping. I went to my closet and I grabbed some clothes and I stuffed them into my bag. I looked at the mirror one last time and I quickly left a note on my bed and I opened my window. I felt the wind touch my face like his hand would. I climbed down the pipe and I landed on the concrete softly. I looked up and I heard him calling my name. I dashed into the shadows and I jumped some fences. I continued to run and I saw myself in the reflection of a puddle. I had dried mascara poured from my tears and my eyes red from the crying. I looked away and I pulled out my phone. I called my old friend Ivy. "Hello.", she said and I told her what I did and she gasped in shock. "I'll pick you up! Where are you?", I told her,"In front of Monarch Theatre".

*15 minutes later*

Poison Ivy's POV:

I parked outside the theatre and I see a girl walk to the car with her make up ruined and bruises on her pale white body. Harley! I opened the door and she got in and softly closed the door shut. She just stared outside sobbing softly. I started the car again and started driving. That bastard hurt her! I'll beat his ass for hurting her. Ha. And I thought I was evil. As I parked the car in the garage, Harley says,"Thanks Ivy...sorry for bugging you, but I have had enough...of him hurting me!", I said and she nodded in approval. She grabbed her bag and walked into the guest room.

(2 Months Later)

Harley's POV:

I jump on the bed and I pull out my party dress an-...wait...he got me this... I looked through my bag and I still have a photograph of him. I hugged it and I kissed it leaving my red lipstick staining the glass. I looked at the dress, it was shimmering gold with black and silver diamonds all over it. Instead of stretch material for straps, small, thin gold chains replaced it. I tried it on and I loved it! I put on the gold heels that matched it and I curled my hair. I fixed my makeup and I looked in the bathroom mirror. I looked AMAZING! I opened the door and Ivy saw me and smiled. "You might not need a ride back after tonight...", she said and I flipped her off. She rolled her eyes and walked into her garage and got in the car.

**Iceberg Lounge**

I walk in and men whistled at me and Ivy. I felt someone touch my ass and I turned around to beat the shit out of the guy who did it. Nothing. I turned around and I went to the bartender and asked for a shot of whiskey. Five minutes later, I was so drunk I couldn't even tell if I was already crazy. 15 shots in and I decided to pole dance. I couldnt see one fucking thing. I had to choose a guy to dance for. I saw this guy in the back wearing a black and white suit with a hat on. "Hey! You!", I call out pointing to him. "I am gonna dance for you...", he smiled and for some reason he teeth shined silver. I pulled him into a private room. I climbed into a chamber with metal pole. I heard music start and I started dancing for him. He looked up and he took off his hat, smiling as he was revealing his green hai-....son of a bitch...