Electroshock Therapy

Harleen's POV:
I continued on planning and getting things ready. Mrs. Leland said that I should try to help a doctor with the electroshock. I noticed it was the same henchman I saw at the GCPD. I was worried.

Joker's POV: (Five hours earlier)
I have Harley where I want her. I know she needed to look at my profile. I had my henchman get caught and have everyone else break-in and get Harley and escape. Hahahahahaha!!!
I just need her in the electroshock room. Maybe my henchman can have problems and apparently needs help! She would most definitely take the bait. It would be fool-proof!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Harleen's POV: (later)
I went to the man and held him and I looked at him. He smiled. Then, out of the blue, gun shots fire and the man grabs me and pins me down and the others strap my body to the table. I am struggling to get out of their grasp. But it was too late.
I was filled with fear and terror! I suddenly heard manianical laughter echoing through the hallway. I really tried slipping hands through the straps. Nothing. His laughter grew louder and more antagonizing!! I was crying and feared for my life! He finally entered the room and talked of freedom and his killing spree! I felt his hands hold my head in place. I breathed heavily and shuddered by his touch. He continued saying," they say that electricity can free the mind of HORRIBLE memories. I can do that to your mind." while he grabbed the electrodes. I was waiting for my end, my heart was beating out of my chest, I said shakily," Ar..Are you going to kill me?'. He replied deeply," Oh, I'm not gonna kill ya, I just gonna hurt ya...REALLY..REALLY BAD!"
(Electricity Buzzing)(Screams) ( Loud Laughter)
For that is just the BEGINNING..HAHAHAHA!!