Batman and Robin

Batman's POV:
"Alfred? Have got any anything from the evidence?...Alfred?"...(static)..(menacing laughter).."Hi there 'Batsy', missed me?".
"What do you want Joker?", I asked. He only wanted to talk to Jason. That's not a good idea. Jason bravely takes the phone and talks to him.

Jason's POV:
I grabbed the phone and heard a girl giggle. It was Harley Quinn. She said,"Hiya Birdbrain, wanna play a game?" I said,"No more GAMES you bitch!" and out of the blue, loud laughter came up and said,"You better watch what you say Jason...you wouldn't want COMMISSIONER GORDON and MR. PENNYSWORTH to die on me, would you? Hehe...". "YOU MANIAC! LET THEM GO!" I said. He said before he hung up,"TICK-TOCK BIRDY...", and I threw the phone, shattering it to pieces.
I stomped to my room and slammed my door. I was frustrated. Bruce knocked on the door and he asked,"Jason? Is everything alright?". I yelled,"DOES EVERYTHING SEEM ALRIGHT FOR ME TOO YOU! MY WORLD IS FALLING APART!" Bruce walked in and sat me up and said,"Come on Jason, we've got to save Gotham again...and put them back in their cages." I smiled and walked out my room into the Batcave. I put on my gear and grabbed my weapons.