Apologies

Harley's POV:
I struggled to get up from the floor and whimpered as I was sore and in pain. I dragged myself to my bed and I started to cry. I thought to myself..,"Why did I stay with him? Why am I a fool to be with a monster?". And I remembered why...because I love him. I was distracted as my door opened and a goon walked in. He looked shy, he came closer to me and said,"Joker...wants..to..see y-","...to see me, calm down..I am not gonna hurt ya..go tell him I am on my way..", I said as I slowly got off my bed. He left the room swiftly and I was scared still. I walked to his office, limping and holding my tears back. I knock on his door and he said,"Come in!", which made me jump. I open it and I slowly walk in and I see him with his hands in his hair. I look away in fear and I sit in the chair across from, like if I in the Principal's office. "Harley...", looked at him and I saw his beautiful blue eyes looking into mine. "...come here..", he said patting his right thigh. I got up and slowly and I walked around his desk and I sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and said,"I am..so sorry for hurting you all this time..", and I immediately broke down. I couldn't control my own feelings anymore. He rubbed my head and said,"Don't cry...don't cry...do you forgive me?", I looked at his face and my mind said,"No! Don't forgive him! He hurt you! He doesn't derserve you!", but my heart told me,"You love him deeply, enough to even die for him! Forgive him!". I nodded saying,"Yes...I forgive you Mistah J..", and he went close to my ear and asked,"Will you marry me, Harley?"...

Author's note.....
Sorry for not updating as much...who's gonna watch the Oscar's tomorrow! I am! Wonder who Jared is presenting to? Anyway thx again and I'll update later..bye!
-♦♦Harley♦♦