Kindled Flame

Joker's POV:
I said aggressively," You think I would be HERE without you!? I would have been left rotting there in my cell!" She was blindsided from that slap, she was still on the floor. I had to show I was doing that for a reason. And I had to show who's boss. Haha. I felt sort of bad for her, so I helped her up and got her in my car. I got in and started the car. While I was driving, I saw she just stared out the window. I was generous enough to say' I'm sorry...' She turned to look at me, she smiled and said," I forgive ya Joker, I sorry for being angry at ya...the insanity took over my soul! I will never do that again! That is a promise." I smiled and took her hand and said," You know, if you're gonna be with ME, then that neans you have to ready for the LOVE and MAYHEM, right?" I was pretty serious about this. I did want her dying as fast as the men do. I want her to do the fun stuff with me. I need her.
Harleen's POV:
I realized that I may have screwed up, but hey I still love him. I replyed saying," I am aware of that...I might need to change how I look also." He said," I agree, that might help with not being recognized by others that know you." I saw where were heading to...in was a tattoo parlour? Why? Was he getting something? What is he up to?