Anger

Third-Person's POV:
Batman ran through the smoke to only find Jason dead. He was holding his mangled body and held him close as Batman wept. Batman knew that Joker and Harley Quinn had crossed the line and will lock them both up for killing Jason.
****meanwhile****
Harley's POV:
As I was in the car, I noticed Mistah J was not happy and I knew if I said anything, I would be in for a beating. I stayed silent and he broke his silence and said,"Harley, why can't you just follow the plan and not screw up! You nearly jeopardized the scheme!", he stared at me darkly and was pissed. I looked away and I was upset. As we got back to the hideout, I got out and ran inside crying. I ran into my room and slammed the door shut. I continued to cry and I was mad at myself. I heard knocking and J said,"Harley, open the door...", I stayed on my bed. The knocking continued and said,"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, HARLEY!" I obeyed and opened the door and J was pissed off. He grabbed my arm and slammed me against the floor and kicked me in the stomach. I got up and I looked at him in fear. He slapped me and I fell down. He walked out laughing. I cryed more and I groaned at the pain...
**note**
There's my update...sorry if it sucked...I meed more advice for the next chapter..I am losing confidence..SOS..
-Harley♦♦♠♣