Pins and Needles

Harleen's POV:
I got out of the car to see, he called me in. I looked all over and saw green paint sprayed on the wall and blood on the floor. He called me saying," Harley! Come here!" I followed him and sat in the leather chair. He buckled my hands down and waist down so I wouldn't move. He asked me what tattoo I wanted and I said a heart on the right top cheek bone of my face. I braced myself as he said,"Stay still, it will only hurt if you move". I held in my pain and enjoyed it somehow how.
( Five hours later)
I got more tattoos and it irritated my skin, but I actually feel more better with the pain on my skin. I also dyed my hair, only the ends, pink and blue. I got my clothing, which I made myself, and placed my hair in pigtails and did my make up.
I got my weapons and my baseball bat that says 'GOOD NIGHT' on it. I was finally doing what I was destined to do. To be alongside the Clown Prince Of Crime and leave Gotham's citizens with a smile on their face. As I waited for him, I thought of how I would be known to the other villians..even Ivy. I see Joker come back in a red collar shirt half way buttoned and he put his grey blazer on and said,"You look marvelous, darling! I know have my Harley...my Harley Quinn.."