chapter 1

I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter

LONDON- WOOL'S ORPHANAGE

Tom Marvolo Riddle stood in front of his old orphanage with his right hand man Lucius Malfoy. What can the most feared Dark Lord in current times be possibly doing in an orphanage one might ask? The reason he came was strange indeed. He had felt a sudden surge of power and magic in the very building he grew up in, as one of the most powerful wizards of this era he was more attuned than most to such things, and came to investigate. He reluctantly stepped in the old brick building and looked around the place he hadn't return to for years. It was a pity he couldn't just burn this vile place down but that would be like waving a bright red flag in Dumbledore's face.

Tom Riddle (oh how he loathed that name) has been thinking a lot lately. Ever since that blasted Harry Potter "killed" him wizard in Britain have been celebrating the death of the great Lord Voldemort. Oh how very wrong they were, he thought savagely.

The Avada Kedavra spell actually rebounded the infant and hit him! He was only saved by his numerous hocrux, but he had started to think, what if his hucruxes didn't stop the spell? would he have died instead? The dark lord came upon the dreaded conclusion that he needed an heir.

Lord Voldemort having a child was a ridiculous thought indeed. He did not like children one bit but he needed someone powerful enough to continue for him if he was ever killed. He needed a line of succession and what better way to achieve that than adopting a child who he can train and teach however he wished? It was better than trusting the idiots around him to continue his reign. 

That was why he was standing in his old orphanage, sitting down in some cheap plastic chairs waiting for the matron to talk to him about adopting a child. The thought itself send shivers down his spine.

But he felt something here, a powerful aura like no other, it almost felt... godly which is ridiculous since he wasn't even religious. When the matron came to meet them both men stood up and was led to a small office. Mrs Cole started speaking "you are interested in adopting a child?" she asked "yes" Riddle answered.

 "A younger boy, perhaps you had some new kids that just came?" 

"Oh yes! a lovely little baby boy was just dropped off yesterday, the poor thing. I will be right back" the matron stood up and walked out the office.

He don't know why but he felt nervous, what if the boy rebel against him? If he was as powerful as Tom expected then he did not want his own son to end up a traitor.

The matron came back holding a small bundle in her arms. All doubts were gone as Tom looked at the baby, any wizard or being can practically feel the raw power rolling of the small boy in waves. The infant had small tufts of raven black hair and the most mesmerising sea green eyes. The matron gave the baby to him and the Dark Lord held the boy uncertainly. 

"What is his name?" the question was asked softly, in fear of waking the child.

"His name is Perseus."

Please comment down below on what you think! I could use the feedback,

- ThatBookFanatic

Edited May 4 2020