Chapter 7

HOGWARTS - SLYTERHIN DORM

Percy's dream that night was strange indeed. There were three old ladies in rocking chairs, one of them was sewing what looked like a huge sock, another held a strong golden thread that had a strange blue and green aura while the last one held a pair of golden scissors.

"Soon enough Perseus Jackson" one of the ladies hissed before the dream faded and Percy woke up with a start.

What did the dream mean? he was sure it was the fates from the Greek myths he knew so much about. He shook his head in an incredulous manner, I mean it was only a dream right? the boy thought before he stood up and grabbed his towel and bath equipment. He took a long warm shower to clear his thoughts and all it did was gave him more questions. Percy dressed in his silk button up shirt and dress pants. He grabbed his new Slytherin robes and put them on and strapped his wand in his left arm.

On the way out of his room Percy snatched the black leather satchel he charmed to hold all his school stuff and slipped on his dragon scale boots. He sat in one of the arm chairs in front of the fire place and saw it was only 6 o'clock so the others won't be awake for at least another half hour. He took out a book about dark sea creatures and quickly found his place in its pages. Percy for as long as he can remember has always found the ocean very interesting. He loved swimming, he swam nearly everyday back in the manor.

The time flew by and the next thing he knew people were pouring in and out of the common room. Draco came swaggering towards him with his hair slicked back and his school robes perfectly ironed "Percy have you been awake all this time?" the blonde asked, taking a seat by the couch. "Yes, for 45 minutes if I am correct" Percy replied putting his book back in his satchel as he stood up and stretched "come on I'm starving" Draco whined before schooling his face and walking out of the common room with his usual overconfidence.

They were one of the few early risers in the dinning hall aside from all the professors who were already awake and having breakfast. Percy and Draco took seats close to the head of the table and begin loading their plates. Both of them started discussing about what their classes might be "potions will obviously be the best class this year, after all Snape is teaching" Draco grinned and of course he did since Snape was his godfather and the man would never take points off his Slytherins.

The two were talking about their other classes when a grumpy looking Blaize walked side by side with a relieved Theo "it took 10 minutes to wake you up and another 15 minutes just for you to take a bloody shower!" Theo complained with a roll of his eyes "well sorry that not all of us wake up as early as Percy here" Blaize replied back grumpily, pouring himself some pumpkin juice which sloshed slightly around the goblet.

they ate silently for awhile when Snape came over with their timetables "boys" he greeted "good morning Professor" they all replied with a nod "yes good morning indeed... Sevy" Percy teased, slightly grinning. All Snape could do was mock glare at him since this was the Dark lords son after all "it seems your humor has survive yet another day" the dark haired man said sarcastically and Draco sighed forlornly "yes how fortunate for all of us" Percy just rolled his eyes at the two and continued to eat his breakfast because rude.

"well I reckon we should go earlier if we want good seats" Theo said standing up as Snape left to give the other students their timetables "yeah then I might be able to get at least a few minutes more to sleep" Blaize grumbled.

They walked out of the great hall and walked to their first class, Transfiguration. They sat at the front left side of the room "what is Dumbledore thinking by putting both Slytherins and Gryffindors together anyway" Draco said " probably something crazy about us getting along together" Percy replied as he got out his books and writing materials.