Chapter 11

HOGWARTS

The next morning Percy woke up with a start, he had a dream that didn't made any sense. He was standing by the beach a few years older, with a beautiful blonde girl by his side. The girl had intimidating gray eyes that looked like clouds before a storm. But what happen next shocked him, the girl had turned to him and said the words that confused him "you must choose Percy the fate of the world is rested in your shoulders" and before he could say anything he woke up.

He forgot about it momentarily ones he walked in the Great hall. Cheers broke out from the Slytherin table and the Ravenclaw supporters. Percy grinned and mockingly bowed, he took a seat next to flint who clapped him in the back "you keep playing like that Riddle you will be sure to get captain position after i leave" Percy for the hundred time this pass two days grinned.

He and Draco ate a complete breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, waffles and pancakes. He even asked the house elves if they could color his pancakes blue witch they did and he was grateful of. Percy munched happily into his pancakes while people looked at him weirdly "what? its good!" Percy insisted "your so weird perce" Draco shook his head "just because you don't appreciate my greatness doesn't mean others don't" Percy said seriously.

Draco almost spit out his drink covering his mouth with his hand as he hid the grin blossoming in his face. They went about there classes as usual but Percy noticed something off about Potter and his friends.  Draco saw him looking "he is looking a bit dazed isn't he?" the blonde Malfoy heir observed "yes... Draco what are you going to be doing for Christmas?" Percy easily changed the subject.  Draco turned to him and grinned "I'm going to France how about you?" Percy was just going to spend Christmas with his father, though he didn't like to admit it Percy liked the prospect of getting presents and not knowing what was inside. They spent a few more minutes talking before the Professor came in and started the class.

After their last class Draco said he was heading to the common room "just go ahead I need to go to the library" Percy said walking away -(now I know what your thinking, Percy? in a library? hah! well after his father adopted him his dyslexia lessened and sure he's not the most avid reader but at least he's trying)- "alright I'll be with the others" with that Percy went to the library.

When he got there there were only a handful of Ravenclaw's, a few hufflepuff's and..... just his luck, the golden trio. They were whispering by the table at the corner with stacks of books in between them. Ones they saw him they glared and continued talking to each other bend over a book, odd Percy thought.

Percy ducked between shelves and while looking for books tried to get closer to the table the trio was in. He could hear them whispering now, about a man named Nicholas Flamel. Percy tried to remember who the man was, isn't Nicholas Flamel an alchemist? or was that another person. A while after they left Percy spent a few more minutes searching for books and for some reason he stopped in front the mythology section. He ran his hand through the  old and worn spines of the books before stopping in front of one.... Greek mythology reads the cursive writing of the cover. Percy picked up the book and for some reason he borrowed the book along with a few others.

He kept trying to remember about the man Nicholas Flamel and searched for books containing information about said man, when his attempts reveal to be futile  he decided to ask his father. Ones he got back to the common room he went straight to the room he shared with Draco and the others. He sat down on his desk in his side of the room and took out a quill and parchment.

dear  father,

strangest thing today, i went to the library and saw the golden trio huddled together in the corner of the room whispering to them selves. I mean them in a library? crazy i know but that's not the point. They mention a man named Nicholas Flamel, i think they're up to something I'll keep watch and make sure.

By the way if you haven't heard already we won the Quiditch game! you should have seen the Lions faces, but anyway I'll see you in Christmas.

- your son and heir Percy Achilles Riddle , King of sarcasm ;)

now the last part wasn't really needed it was just a running joke between them when Percy once tag along with Tom to one of his meetings and ended up insulting almost everybody, which Tom was not happy about. After he wrote his letter he send it through the black mail box he had beside his desk which was charmed to send the letter to a similar mail box his father owned.

He somehow manage to finished his homework before falling into deep sleep.

PERCABETH FOR LIFE!!

So there's another chapter Hope you enjoy it and please comment on what you think,

Thank you!

- ThatBookFanatic