Chapter 12

CHRISTMAS - HOGWARTS

By Christmas Percy was ecstatic to go back to Riddle manor. His father had sent back a letter to him telling Percy that he would explain everything to him ones he got back and that he was proud that he won the Quiditch game. Percy beamed at the last part, He tapped on his knees exited that in a few more hours he would be on a train going back home witch annoyed Draco greatly.

The young Malfoy heir was fed up by the tapping "would you quit it? its getting on my nerves" Percy stopped "sorry I'm just exited"

"did you hear? Weasel and Potter are staying over for Christmas" Pansy said after a while "hmm i wonder why?" Percy asked sarcastically "there family's probably don't want them" Draco said haughtily witch made everybody laugh quietly.

"what about you Percy? what are you going to do over Christmas?" Theo asked him munching on some cereal "heading back to the manor, you guys better not forget about my gift for Christmas" Percy said jokingly "right cause it'll be a felony to do so" Blaize said back.

The group of friends continued bantering slightly with each other and ones they got aboard the train they were all very exited indeed. And after Gods know how long they finally arrived at the station.

They all hopped of the train eagerly looking for they're families. Percy found his father standing alone to the side, witches and wizards giving him a wide berth. He didn't blame them, his dad does look pretty intimidating.

Percy waved at the others and promised Draco that yes, he will write to him. He walked over to his Father and waved awkwardly "hey... dad" Tom just rolled his eyes and ruffled up his hair "Hey!" Percy complained "right i forgot your hair takes hours to be perfected" his father said sarcastically Percy just huff arrogantly "glad you understand"

"brat" he can hear Tom mumbled, Percy grinned and both of them apparated away.

Ones they got to the manor Percy greeted Nagini itsss nice to ssee you again and talked with her for a while, "dad I'm heading to my room don't murder anyone while I'm away" Percy warned jokingly before running of.

Percy's room was in the right wing of the manor, He had chosen the second biggest bedroom's in the entire manor. His room was quite simple, dark wood floors with a lush green carpet covering most of the space, big windows adorned with blue curtains and his own private bathroom. The room was decorated in different shades of his favorite colors blue and green. Especially blue, a color he had come to be obsessed over.

He had a huge walk in closet and a bathroom with a tub that's more like a pool. A fireplace was next to a book shelf and a desk. He dumped the things he had brought along with him in his bed and ran to his closet changing his robes to a much more casual attire.

Percy found his father at the Manors vast library "so would you want to explain about this Nicholas flamel guy?" Percy asked leaning on a book shelf, his father closed the book he was reading and gestured to an empty seat in front of him.

"Nicholas Flamel is an alchemist who owned the philosopher stone" his father started, and slowly it all clicked in his mind "the philosopher stone is in Hogwarts?!" his father nodded "why do you need it? i mean your not dead cause of Potter and Dumbledore probably put up a lot of protection around it why risk it?" Percy asked brows furrowing.

"because Dumbledore don't know that I'm alive" Tom answered

"And the philosopher stone is a very powerful object think of all the uses Percy" Percy stayed silent

"Father may I have the opportunity to retrieve the stone?" He asked after a moment.

His father stayed silent thinking "hmm well I am most certain you are ready for this sort of task but.. Are you ?" Tom finally said after a minute pause

Percy grinned, a dangerous glint came into his eyes

"the question is father"

"Are you?"

Ooh sounds like a challenge

Enjoy and please tell me what you think, Thank you!

- ThatBookFanatic