Chapter 19

RIDDLE MANOR

The moment they arrived at the manor he was ushered into his father's office. The elder Riddle closed the door and warded the already very secure room. The man himself looked expectantly at him and Percy carefully took out the Philosopher stone from the hidden compartment in his trunk "Eli!" his personal house elf popped up in front of him "yes young master?" Percy instructed her to take his belonging to his room.

The boy then turned to his father and slowly placed the stone in his desk. For a second, the Dark Lord's dark eyes flashed red as he carefully scooped up the stone and stared intently at it, a small wicked smile creeping into his face and Percy for a moment felt like he should take a step back and get the Hades out of there.

When his father finished inspecting the ruby stone he had a sort of proud look in his face and Percy beamed "see? What did I tell you?" Tom ignored his son and moved to where he knew was a hidden safe that was protected with the strongest and most certainly darkest of wards.

Once the stone was in a safe place his father looked back to him with a serious expression, all business.

"Perseus there is something I must tell you" the serious tone in which those words were said made Percy frowned, he had thought that the stone would be enough to warrant him a nice and peaceful summer.

"What is it father?" he asked, unsure to where the conversation was leading too. Tom looked thoughtful and... uncertain? Now that was concerning. 

"Percy" he says carefully.  

"You're going to America."

THE END

YESSSSSSSSS I CANT BELIEVE IT, I FINISH THIS BOOK!!!

Thank you so much for supporting this book and reading it and I just cant believe so many people actually took the time to read this. I'm working on a sequel which I will publish soon, I will be announcing it in this book so keep an eye out.

 So thank you so much for reading and have a good day,

- ThatBookFanatic