Chapter 10

HOGWARTS

Every day was the same for Percy, he'd go to classes, do homework eat, quiditch practice and repeat.

He was honestly getting bored, I mean a day in Hogwarts is never boring. But he was getting tried of the constant drama caused by what the the houses call the "golden trio" ugh the name it self gives him migraines.

Granted they had an amazing Halloween feast a couple of nights before, but it had to be ruined when Quirell came in running yelling "TROLL!!" and then to find out the next day that the Troll was dead supposedly because of the "Golden Trio" yeah Percy wasn't having a good week.

He now reports back to his father every two to three times a week, but it was getting harder to do with Dumbledore in high alert. No problem Percy thought, I'll think of a way.

But Percy was more annoyed at the fact that Harry freakin potter got into the quiditch team, probably because Dumbledore said so.

But Percy wasn't worried, he was confident that he was going to suppress even Potter in the skill his father didn't excel. Though there was a slight doubt, the potters were always known for their natural skill in quiditch.

Percy felt better the morning of the quiditch game between the them and the Gryfs when he red the letter his father sent him.

Dear Percy,
I know you must be nervous about the game.
But trust me you are better then any potter in everything, including quiditch.
Good luck and bring glory to Slytherin ones more.
- your father T.M.R

Percy felt much better with the encouragement. He grin the entire way down to the field. Draco noticed "what got you so happy mate?"  He asked slightly confused "father sent me a letter" Percy said simply, Draco clapped his back and walked of to get ready with the rest of the chasers.

Flint called in a meeting before it starts "Slytherin have won for the past 7 years and we will keep winning or I will beat every single one of you do you understand?!" He yelled "Riddle catch the dam snitch before that bloody Golden boy of the lions get it, his father might be good but we are better"  "let's go Slytherin!" He shouted walking of to the field.

All the Slytherin's walked out with confident and purpose their stance filled with pride and arrogance. The Gryfs ran out shouting and jumping, with potter in the mist.

Hooch called the team captains "shake hands both of you" both the captains of the teams glared at each other, flint practically crushed woods hand, but to his credit he didn't flinched.

"I want a Clean game from All of you" hooch Told us mostly Looking at us Slytherins. Percy went in position and looked at the brooms the Gryfs had, it was mostly cleansweep's but Potter manage to have a nimbus two thousand! probably Dumbledore's doing, oh it's on Percy thought grinning like a madman.

"on three, one two!...." and the whistle blow, Percy flew as high as he can and observed the field, unlike Potter who was much more interested with the game. Percy dodge bluggers and and flew faster then he ever before, he was mostly a blur of green and silver that most of the crowed was just awed at the speed. Percy had a sudden thought and grin maniacally, He sped downwards and as people thought he saw the snitch they started shouting and cheering "it seems that Riddle found the snitch!" the commentator a Gryf shouted in the microphone.

Potter sped after him as he realized what is happening, When Percy was a few feet above the ground he pulled up suddenly, Potter since he wasn't as experience as he was instead crashed to the ground "OOOH Riddle just performed a perfect wronski feint but potter seemed to be okay... i think" All the gryfs protested and booed, most of the Gryfindor team went and checked on Harry while Percy flew back to his position "good move Riddle!" Flint called out obviously pleased.

When Potter said he was okay and got back into the game everybody cheered, Percy did not only did it because he was getting bored but he did it because if he saw the Snitch Potter wouldn't dare to chase him.  

As Percy dodge another bludger he saw a flash of gold by the Slytherin's goal post and he leaned forward and sped of, thinking it was another trick Potter ignored him until one of the chasers for the Gryfs shouted "its the snitch!!" and potter feeling obviously pissed flew after him.

somehow Potter ended up a few inches behind him, Percy reached out toward the snitch and as it took a dive down Percy didn't stopped, a few feet above the ground Potter stopped chasing after realizing he might get hurt again. But Percy kept going, He closed his fingers around the snitch and he crashed to the ground managing to land in his back unharmed with only a few bruises.

Feeling dazed Percy lay there for a second before realizing the snitch clutched in his hand. He triumphantly held up the snitch, and everybody broke into cheers and shouts. The rest of the Slytherin's flew down and helped him up other giving Percy claps in the back and celebrating their own "good job mate" Draco told him "I was pretty awesome wasn't i?" Percy said looking like he was thinking, Draco just scoffed and hit him in the arm. The Grydindors left with dejected looks and seeing as he (and the rest of the others for that matter) did not got any injuries the team went back to the Slytherin's common room celebrating, that night was by far one of the best night Percy every had. 

YES SLYTHERIN WON!!

I have always wanted to see what would have happened if the Slytherin's have won every quiditch game there was ever since Harry freakin Potter, please comment and give feedback thank you,

-ThatBookFanatic