Chapter 2

11 years later

LONDON - RIDDLE MANOR

Something in the dark and brooding manor had changed over the past few years. Laughter could be heard echoing around the halls, odd pictures of a tall dark haired boy with a lopsided smile and mischievous gleam in his sea green eyes were hung on the walls. Tom riddle sat in the big dining room at the head of the table. His heir was a brilliant boy. He was quite, intelligent and even smarter then his age group and most others. Yet he was sarcastic, witty and spoke with clear confidence and authority in his voice that you can't help but stop whatever you were doing and do whatever he say.

After the adoption ritual Percy Jackson became Perseus Riddle, the son and heir of the dark lord. His looks had also changed. He now had neat hair that was always styled perfectly, high cheekbones and long lashes. He still has his sea green eyes and Tom was glad for that. He was tall for his age, muscular and slightly tan from playing quidditch and swimming frequently.

The huge double door's open and his heir strutted in. The boy sat in the chair to the right of of the dark lord and bowed his head slightly "good morning father" Percy drawled.

"Perseus" Tom greeted back and they ate in peaceful silence when the morning owl came. A huge black owl with piercing green eyes swooped in low and landed in front of Percy with an envelope tied around the its leg. Percy untied it and put the letter aside as the owl flew away and another owl dropped a letter at Percy's lap. Tom saw the seal and knew exactly what it was

His heir knew what it was as well and grinned, seemingly not able to contain his excitement. He ripped the envelope open "Hogwarts?" Tom asked knowing the answer "Hogwarts" Percy confirmed with a grin before opening the other envelope"Draco is asking if we want to go shopping at Diagon Alley today along with his parents" the dark lord merely sighed before saying "go grab your coat" and with those words his heir wiped his mouth with a napkin and walked out of the dining room to his bedroom.

Yeah that's pretty short, what do you think of Percy and Draco being friends? please give feedback and suggestion! thank you,

- ThatBookFanatic