Getting to know Eachother

It was friday and school was almost over, Dan seems to be really interested in Katy and want to know her more , so he asked her if she wants to hang out during the weekend, "Hey Katy, i know this is a bit strange but...do you wanna hang out in the weekend?" Dan asked. Katy looked up at Dan with a strange face, "Are you asking out me on a date?" she said, Dan's eye grew "WHAT?!...NO, i just want to...know you better cause you're really interesting." The two stared at each other for a couple of seconds. "Ok...How about on saturday at the L Mall at noon." Katy said, "Sure, sounds great" Dan replied. The bell rang and the first week of school was OVER.

Dan went home and was really excited about tomorrow, he laid down on his bed and put on his headphones. He thought about what he was gonna say to Katy and started TALKING TO HIMSELF in the mirror like always. He was really nervous about what to wear, if Katy was going to bring a friend and if he needs money so they can eat etc. Dan was thinking about all of this at the same time that he forgot to eat dinner, so he went downstairs and joined his family at the table and they ate together.

The next day Dan woke up into a ray of sunlight, " CARAMBA COÑO MY EYES!" Dan shouted and proceeded to fall out of bed. "Ughh, good going Dan."Dan got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast, he saw his mom in the kitchen and his dad in the living room watching the morning news. He was the only child so he has no one to annoy. While eating he looked at the clock and saw it was a quarter before 12. "I'ts almost 12?!" he asked. "Why, boy?" his dad asked "I need to meet someone at the mall this noon!" he replied "Well...you better get going honey" his mom added.

Dan quickly ran up stairs and got changed, right before he opened the door he said to his parents "Mom, Dad can you give some money just for food, please." His parents looked at each other with a smile and nodded "Sure son, here." his dad said. He then quickly ran outside to get on a bus.

He finally got to the mall 7 minutes late and looked for Katy. While walking he saw her in front of a clothes shop, he walked up to her "Hey, Katy have you been waiting long?" Dan asked. Katy looked at Dan with a smile and said "No, i actually just got here myself." Dan felt relived, "Oh okay, well do you wanna go to a specific shop?" Dan asked, "Yeah, i want to go to the market." Katy replied "The market huh, why?" Dan asked again, "I just want to buy some onions." Katy replied again. "Onions? so you cook?" "You can say that."

They proceeded to the market and Katy bought some onions. "Cool, now where do YOU want to go?" Katy asked. "I'm really hungry so let's find a snack bar or something." Dan replied. So they looked around and finally they saw a japanese restaurant, "Oh, Oh, Over there, Over there!" Katy said with excitement and grabbed Dan by the hand. Dan got really confused because of how Katy was acting, at school Katy was really quite and hardly talked to anyone. They got to the front of the restaurant and went inside, they looked at the menu. Dan ordered ramen, so did Katy. "So...what are you gonna cook with those onions?" Dan asked, "I'ts a secret, i can't tell ANYBODY not even my parents." Katy replied.

The waiter served their food and they ate. Dan ate with a fork while Katy ate with chopsticks. They ate and chatted for about an hour, Katy said that she likes to draw and showed some of them to Dan. While looking through Katy's sketch pad he noticed their was a lot of vampire drawings and asked her about it "I really really like vampire. they're so cool with their fangs and dark clothes." "Oh cool." Well i need to go home." Katy said "W...wait, can i have your number? so we can...you know chat." Dan asked. "Sure, here." Katy typed in her number on Dan's phone. "It was nice "hanging out" with you Dan in this "Not-Date" Date." Katy added "What? date? what do you mean?" Dan asked. "Look Dan, i know you have tiny feelings for me." Katy replied. "Uhmm..."Dan stuttered  "You don't have to admit it Dan, it's okay, i'm not gonna ignore you like other girls, i promise." Dan and Katy looked at each other and smiled, after that Katy left, leaving Dan alone with a weird feeling. "What just happened?" Dan asked himself and went home.

When he got home his parents were waiting for him. "So, how was your date son?" his dad asked. "Date? no,no,no i just hanged out with a friend." he protested. "Right, well go get a shower, you didn't take one before you left. i'm surprised your date did not leave earlier." his dad joked. "Good one dad."