Official?

It was the next day at school, Dan and Katy wasn't talking to each other. Dan thought Him and Katy was going to talk after school but when school ended, Before Dan can even talk to Katy, She left immediately. So Dan followed her until she stopped at "The Alley" He went up to the Red door and knocked, Katy opened it and saw Dan, "What are you doing here?" She asked, "You said we were going to talk about what you said yesterday." Dan replied, "Oh...Yeah, I forgot... Sorry, Come in." Katy said with quite voice.

Dan entered Katy's Lab and sat down on a black beanbag. "So...Do you want to start?"  Dan asked. "Sure, The first time i saw you at school, I immediately thought you were interesting. How you introduced yourself and how you talked to me so...awkwardly, it was really cute." Katy said. "Okay, First, How am i interesting? and Second, I always talk like that when meeting new people."  Dan replied. "Alright just forget that, What i'm trying to say is...when you gave your blood and how you cared for me when i was "Sick" showed how much you really care for me. And i think that's why i... uhm... l... lo... love... you."

There was silence in the room. "Oh... i did that because... you know... we're friends, right?"  Dan replied. "We can be more than that... if you want." Katy said. "What are you talking about?" Dan asked. "What i'm saying is we can be boyfriend and girlfriend." Katy answered. "Okay, But in one condition. I get to be the boyfriend." (If you know where that's from i love you) Dan replied. "Oh no, I wanted to be the boyfriend." Katy said with a sarcastic voice. "You know sometimes your sarcasm hurts." (If you also know where that's from i love you) Dan replied.

"Okay now that we are a Officially "couple" there is some rules. Rule number 1. No "lovey dovey" stuff in public. Number 2. Only 2 people should know we're a couple and NO ONE ELSE, we choose who tomorrow. and Number 3. ABSOLUTELY NO WEEKLY ANNIVERSARIES. Got it" Katy said. "Got it, Now where do you wanna go on our first Official date?" Dan asked. "Well..."    To be Continued.

Hey there! Sorry for a short and kinda boring chapter. I'll do something Big for the next one, again sorry for really short chapter. But i think 408 words are enough...bye. :)