You're who?!

"Have a good day kids!" Dad shouts as Kevin and I get out of the car. We both ignore him and I'm pretty sure Kevin flips him off. He and my dad don't have the best father/son relationship. Scratch that, Kevin hates dads guts. He's still pissed at him for leaving Mom, though I really think he needs to get over that. I did.

Me and Kevin walk into school separately, we would not like to be seen next to each other. Actually, Kevin wouldn't want to be seen with me. He's popular whereas I'm not. It's not that I'm a loser, I just prefer to have a small circle of friends who know all of my secrets and keep them, rather than the whole school know my business.

The bell rings just as I reach the main doors, no seeing my friends before school then. My first lesson of the day is math. Wonderful. Especially since I hate the teacher

>>>>>>>>>

It's the last period of the day, English with Mrs Grady, and just when she starts to get into her lecture about how technology is ruining the world my phone decides to buzz. Mrs Grady glares at me with her small, beady eyes. She puts her hands on her hips and the vein in her forehead looks like it's about to pop out.
"Miss Summers, why is your phone on in class?!" She practically shouts. I feel my face going red.
"I wasn't, um, expecting any text messages. Sorry Miss," I mumble looking down at my desk to hide my shame. People around me start to snicker (not the chocolate bar).
"Lucky for you Lana, I am in a good mood today. Turn your phone off and we'll continue the lesson."

I nod and reach into my bag for my phone, I quickly check the text message.

From, Unknown Number:

I'm Harry Styles.