Candy

I stand up off of Harry's lap and turn to face him, cupping his face. I trace my fingers across his soft lips, which are now swollen and pink. Harry's eyes are on mine, he puts my finger in his mouth and sucks lightly on it.

I pull my finger out of his mouth and kiss him softly. Harry mumbles into my mouth but I don't understand what he's saying.
"Your phone, it's ringing." Harry says, handing me my phone. It's my mom. I groan and pull away.

"Hi mom," I greet.
"Hi honey, can you open the door? We came back early, the bar we went too was practically empty so we thought we'd have a girly night in," oh no. My mom wants a girly night in? And she's at the door? Shoot.
"Um, okay. I'll unlock it now." I hang up and glance at Harry. He raises his eyebrows.
"What is it?"
"My mom's at the door, you have to hide." I say quickly. Harry nods, gives me a quick kiss, then goes into the bathroom to hide. I sort my hair out then go to the door to let my mom in.
"Finally," Chantelle moans, pushing past me. Leah follows her, my mom after.
"How come you're back early?" I ask, shutting the door.
"We thought we'd spend some girly time with you," My mom smiles and sits down on the large velvet couch. Chantelle is on her phone, no surprise, and Leah is playing happy wheels on her iPad.
"Oh, um I was just going to bed now actually, I'm sorry." I apologise, feeling guilty,
"It's okay sweetie, you go get some sleep. I brought some sweets back for you though," She hands me a box of candy and I smile happily, give her a hug and say goodnight to everyone.

I go back into my room, sitting back in my bed.
"Harry, come back!" I whisper. I open the box of candy and eat a mini twix. Suddenly my eyes are covered and I'm pushed onto my back. Harry kisses the top of my nose, his curls brushing against my face. I hold up the box of candy and he pulls away quickly.
"Ooh sweeties!" He says loudly. I shush him and hand him a Mars bar. He starts eating it happily. I smile at him.
"Stay still," He smirks, reaching into his pocket. I do.

He pulls out his phone and takes a quick picture. I groan and cover my face.
"Harry! I don't have any makeup on,"
"You look gorgeous baby,"

I blush and lean forward, kissing him deeply, my short cotton pants riding up my thighs. Harry didn't expect my kiss, I can tell by the way he's suddenly nervous. He places one hand on each of my thighs and I giggle, shrugging off the baggy robe.

******