Edward

"Do you really have to go?" I murmur, wrapping my arms around Harry. He nods, then places his chin on the top of my head.

"Unfortunately yes, it's okay baby we'll see each other tonight." Harry pulls away and gives me a light kiss on the lips. I sigh and watch as Harry pulls on the large trench coat,  hat, sunglasses and scarf.

He looks almost unrecognisable.

"You ready?" I ask. Harry nods. I walk up to my bedroom door and peek out, checking the coast is clear. I motion for Harry to come forward.

We sneak out of my room quickly, I'm just about to open the front door when a voice speak up behind me.

"Who's this?" I turn around quickly, it's Leah. Harry tenses up beside me.

"This is um, Edward." I say. Leah raises her eyebrows.

"Oh, um, is he your boyfriend." I start to shake my head but Harry snakes his arm around my waist. What is he doing?

"Yes, I am her boyfriend." He says in his ridiculous posh voice. I try not to giggle.

"Well, um Edward, you have to be somewhere don't you?"

"Yup, I'll see you later though baby." Harry leans towards me, pulling the scarf down to reveal his mouth. He kisses me, soft and sweet, his hands cupping my face. I pull away and push him through the door playfully. He gives me a wink, then a wave goodbye. I shut the door and look back at Leah, who's stood standing with her mouth wide open.

"Please don't tell my mom he was here," I plead. Leah rolls her eyes.

"I won't, obviously. But oh my god, I didn't know you had a boyfriend."

"Is it that hard to believe?" I grin, blushing.

"No! Of course not! You're bloody gorgeous, it's just- he was dressed a bit funny."

******