Fights

Harry woke up the next day with a head of blonde hair in his face and a small body tucked into his side. He was confused for a moment, but then remembered sneaking into Lana's bedroom late last night.

"Harry....are you awake?" Lana murmured, burying her face into Harrys arms, shielding herself from the light outside.

"yeah, I just woke up. Are you awake?" He asked, then realised what a stupid question it was. Lana giggled and started to sit up slowly.

"No I'm asleep" She said with an eye roll.

"Hey, I'm barely awake, leave me alone!"

"Okay fine"

"Thankyou"

"You're welcome"

Lana stuck out her tongue playfully, and without thinking Harry leaned in and caught her mouth with his, leading to a soft, sweet kiss. At least, that's what Harry had in mind.

Lana pulled away quickly, a look of confusion on her face.

"I think- I think you need to go"

Harry frowned, slightly hurt. Had he done something wrong? It wasn't like they hadn't kissed before, they had, so he was unsure of what the problem was.

"Why?"

"I just- you're going back on tour and I don't want to have a long distance relationship...especially not with someone who's famous, it's just too hard"

Ouch.

"You know, you could have just said you didn't like me. Whatever Lana, I'll be leaving now"

Harry stood up quickly, slipping on his white converse. He made his way towards the door when he felt a tight grip on his wrist.

"Harry I still want to be friends- I just don't think a long distance relationship would work out"

"Well how would you know if you've never given one a chance?"

"I have and they don't work!" Lana shouted suddenly.

Harry shook his head, rolling his eyes.

"Not everyone's relationship is the same...but it's whatever. You clearly don't feel the same as I do so I'll be on my way. Nice knowing ya"

And then he left. But not before passing Lana's mother in the way out.

"Did I just see harry styles walk out of our-"

"I don't wanna talk about it Mom"

********* [a/n: new update, it's short buttttt....yeah
There's been so much stress with school lately but it's okay because I finish on the 2nd of July for the holidays and I can't wait tbh...how's everyone else finding school?]

Please vote and comment, thanks! x