Untitled Part 29

Harrys PoV:

"You did what?!" Liam says way too loudly.

 I sigh and lean back into my seat, playing with the zip on my coat.

"I gave her £500 pounds to get herself something nice, what's wrong with that?" I ask, feeling slightly annoyed at Liams reaction. 

Liam laughs and shakes his head.

"You're bonkers mate, girls like her dont like things being just given to them-" Liam tries to continue but I cut him off.

"What do you mean by  girls like her?" 

Liam shifts in his seat awkwardly.

"I mean she's not like that past few other girls you've dated, she doesn't like you because of your money." 

I make a small nod, and look out of the window, finally agreeing with Liam.

**********

Lana's PoV:

"I literally have nothing to wear!" I shout angrily, rumagging through my suitcase that still hasn't been unpacked yet. It's mostly just tee shirts and skinny jeans, nothing for a dinner party. 

"Lana your mum said- woah what the hell happened in here?" Leah is standing by the door awkwardly, her eyes scanning the mess of my room. 

"I have nothing to wear for tonight! I didn't bring anything for a dinner party!" I moan, throwing my hair in the air dramatically.

"Calm down, I think I might have something! Be back in a sec," Leah rushes out of my room and in no time whatsoever she's back. 

"Here, try this on"

******

a/n: Dont know how to feel about this chapter, only short but I said I'd update today so here you go! Picture on top is Lana's outfit, aside from the beanie. Hope you're still enjoying the story! Thanks so much for 1.8k reads! New update coming tommorow ;)