Surprise

The show was even better tonight.

Harry winked at me a few times throughout, that's probably why it was better.

Afterwards Harry texts me telling me to go backstage to meet him and the other guys.

I'm escorted by security to Harry's dressing room and when I go in he's sat on a couch eating a Kit Kat.

"Hey," He greets, smiling widely, chocolate all over his mouth and teeth. Is it wrong that I find that totally sexy? I mean, come on.

"Harrrryyy, wipe your mouth." I moan, walking towards him. I search through my bag and retrieve a pack of tissues and use one to wipe Harry's mouth.

He's staring directly into my eyes, which makes me slightly uncomfortable so I look away.

"You know, my grandma used to wipe my mouth like that." He says, smirking.

"So you're calling me a grandma?!" I demand, pretending to be mad. Harry's face heats up and he stutters his words.

"No-I uh..."

"I'm kidding Harry, chill" I give him a light peck on the nose instinctively and then pull away.

"So what is this amazing thing you've planned Harold?"

"It's a surprise." He winks and I scoff.

"God you're so cliche, what is this a Fanfiction?"

"Fine, I hired a bowling alley for tonight." Harry tells me and I raise my eyebrows.

"Don't you have your own? With you being rich and all." As soon as I speak I realise how rude it sounds. But Harry doesn't seem to care.

"Why would I have a bowling alley when I suck at bowling?"

"Good point. Well I for one, happen to be great at bowling." I boast. It's true. I am the champion at thee bowling.

Well, on Wii sports I am. Maybe not in real life, but we'll soon find out.

"Oh really?"

"Really,"

"We'll see about that."

******
A/n sorry for the short chapter, but I said I'd get something out today and here it is. Long update coming soon , I'm on UK time so bare with me.
Hope you enjoyed it anyways <3