Lol ur not harry styles

After school finishes I say goodbye to my friends and get on the school bus. Dad is working late again today and won't be home until way after eight. So that means I have to get on the stupid school bus, which smells like pee. Great.

Kevin, being the popular guy he is, got a ride home with his girlfriend, Kayla Price. Kayla is the head cheerleader and possibly the schools biggest bitch. Cliche, I know. Anyway I sit in the middle of the bus, and put up my feet on the seat next to me so no one can sit there. The ride home usually takes half an hour, I spend the time texting this Harry Styles impersonator guy.

I add his number to my contacts under the name 'HS Impersonator' and text back.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Lana: you're not Harry styles(: Now, what's your REAL name?

HS Impersonator: Harry, I am actually Harry styles. Who are you?

Lana: I'm Louis Tomlinson.

HS Impersonator: Fine, I'm not Harry styles....my names...Edward

Lana: I'm team Jacob.

HS Impersonator: Too bad I'm not from twilight, now I told you my name. What's yours? :)

Lana: Lana(:

I'm surprised I told this stranger my name to be honest. But whatever, it's not like we're ever going to meet is it?

Team Jacob: I'm changing your name in my phone to Lana Banana, that's your new nickname(:

Lana: well your name is team Jacob(:

Team Jacob: so wyd then Lana Banana?(:

Lana: On the school bus):

Team Jacob: btw how old are you?

Lana: 18, wby? :p

Team Jacob: 45, jk I'm 20(;

Lana: ur old

Team Jacob: my mental age is nine tho

Lana: oldy

Oldy: ur mean ): and ur stupid ): fuk u ):

The bus stops at the end of my street and I get off, forgetting to check my phone.

>>>>>>>>>>

I let myself in the house and run into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. Priorities, right? I have a shiz load of homework to do, and I'm trying to keep myself busy so I have an excuse not to do it. I am a true procrastinator at heart.

I eat my sandwich quickly then run upstairs into my room to change into something more comfortable. Sweats. Big, grey, fluffy ones.

After switching clothes I lie back on my bed and take a nap, catching up on the sleep I missed last night.

<<<<<<<<<<

Harry Styles PoV:

"Louiiiiis," I whine, shoving my phone in my coat pocket. Me and Louis are in a taxi on the way to rehearsal for our upcoming tour. Louis looks up from his phone and raises his eyebrows.

"What mate?" He asks.

"She's not respondiiiing," I moan, pouting out my bottom lip. Louis looks confused.

"Who?"

"Lana banana!" I shout loudly, receiving a dirty look from the taxi driver. Louis smirks cheekily and leans forward, interested.

"And who is this Lana Banana?" He continues.

"She's...this girl I've been texting." I mumble, my face turning bright red.

"Have I met her before?" I can tell Louis is thinking about every single girl we've met on a night out, but it's pointless, I've never met Lana before. Jesus, I don't even know what she looks like. But maybe I won't mention that.

"Nope" I say, popping the "p". Louis opens his mouth to speak but then my phone buzzes and I almost jump out of my seat in excitement. I look at my phone and my heart drops. It's from management.

From: Management

Harry, you're late. Everyone else is here, where the hell are you and Louis? We are running behind schedule and Simon is getting annoyed. Be here in the next fifteen minutes or you'll be in serious trouble.

Fucking hell.