Chapter one: The Plan

Second Cole's POV

(The second dimension Cole)

This is all my fault. I should be the one to die.

I was flying inside my ship, along with Zane and Nya. His base was right around the corner.

"Remember," I told the others, "We are only here to get the Sacred Box, not hurt anyone. Are we clear?"

Zane and Nya nodded in agreement.

As we were about to reach the invisible fortress, two ships were flying towards me. My heart sank as I saw the colors were red and blue. It was Kai and Jay.

"Prepare to be squashed!" Jay shouted.

I know, he makes the worst catchphrases.

Kai was the first one to strike. He shot a ball of fire at me. I quickly dodged it.

"We need to separate!" I cried.

I quickly pressed a button that separated Zane and Nya's sides of the ship.

"Alright, here's the plan," I explained, "You two distract Jay and Kai while I go for the master!"

Zane flew over to Jay. He quickly shot ice at him but missed. Nya went over to Kai. I felt really bad for her. Her own brother turned against us.

"Kai! You don't have to do this!" Nya cried.

"I'm sorry, sis," I heard Kai through Nya's system, "But this is how it is now."

"He didn't do it on purpose!"

"My promise was to protect Lloyd, and I swore to keep him from anybody including you. I'm not gonna let him down again!"

Kai fired at Nya, but she used her water powers to block the attack.

"Please, brother!" I heard Zane, "It is not too late to change. You're on the wrong side!"

"Shut up you tin can!" Jay shouted as he attacked Zane.

While they were busy, it was my chance to land. I quickly stopped the ship on a rock.

I take out a glow stick and ran inside the huge cave.

It was quiet, too quiet. I heard a weird sound that made me jump and activated my powers.

Suddenly I heard a battle cry and arrows shot at me through the darkness.

"Ninja-GO!" I shouted as I did spinjitzu. I dodged all of the arrows.

The warriors charged at me with their weapons. It was me against...over ten let's put it that way.

I used my earth powers on them. I created a bunch of rocks to keep more from coming.

Again, I did spinjitzu and knocked out most of the warriors. One warrior attack me while I was spinning. I quickly shook him off.

Apparently, I knew those rocks weren't gonna hold them forever the warriors that were sealed broke through the rocks.

There were so many of them. There was a general who had a magical sword.

He charged then suddenly, an ice shard struck through him, causing him to die.

I turned around to see it was just Zane. He fired again which froze the warriors then landed his ship next to mine.

"Zane? What are you doing?" I asked angrily.

"I have taken down Jay, but it won't last long. I came here to see if you needed my assistance." Zane replied.

I saw Nya coming my way, I sighed and then made a hand gesture to follow me.