Chapter nine: Trouble....

Lloyd's POV

I gasped as I saw Second Cole knock Jay out. His nose was bleeding. He was severely hurt.

Second Cole was about to kick him, but Second Nya and I held him back. The problem was he was trying to get out of our grip. Second Cole completely lost control.

"Cole!" I struggled to hold him back, "Stop resisting!"

Kai and Zane started to help us. Nya carried Jay bridal style to get him away from Second Cole. I saw the look on Second Cole's face. His eyes were glowing a light shade of red.

"We're doomed!" Second Cole growled in a threatening tone, "LET GO OF ME!!!"

Second Cole was too strong for us to handle. He started to drag us along with him, trying to chase Nya.

"Cole, stop!" Zane cried.

"Snap out of it!" Kai shouted.

"This isn't you!" Second, Nya cried, "Please stop!"

I tried to push him back, but I was just a doll due to his strength.

"GET OFF ME!!!" Second Cole shrieked.

"Cole!" I started to shake him. He had to be hypnotized.

We all kept shouting his name, but he still wouldn't listen. Nya had nowhere else to go. Second Cole threw Kai off him and nearly tore off Zane's arm.

"STOP!!!!!" I screamed.

I slapped him in the face this time, causing him to fall to the ground. He panted for a moment. He looked up at us with a huge handprint on his face. His eyes were filled with fear.

I looked at his slap mark. I must have dug into his skin because his cheek started to bleed. There were three scratch marks on my nails. I felt so bad, but what else was I supposed to do?

Second Cole slowly got up. He looked at Nya, then Jay, then back at me.

"I'm sorry...." Second Cole's voice started to crack, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

He kept whispering it. The next I knew, Second Cole quickly ran away from us. I couldn't help but chase after him. Zane and Second Nya followed me while Kai helped with Nya and Jay.

"Cole!" I called out to him, "Come back!"

Second Cole continued to run. I tried to keep up, but he was just too fast.

Second Cole was already on the ship when I finally reached the exit. He took off in it without us.

Kai and Nya finally caught up with us. We all stared at the empty black sky.

"Great!" Kai groaned, "Now what?"

"I don't understand," Nya said, "Why was Cole trying to kill Jay?"

"Perhaps Second Nya can explain," Zane said, turning to her.

Second Nya stared at us and then sighed, "It's complicated. Ever since we all turned against each other, he had this temper problem. I don't know how he got it, but I think it is due to stress or something."

Nya gasped, "Oh, like when he and I went to train. I had to carry him up a mountain. I was being a little hard on him, and he had the same tone when carrying me down."

Second Nya nodded, "That is why we always follow his orders. If you don't, then...you pretty much just made your grave. Cole doesn't get mad at me, well, not to the limit."

"Well, he just got to the limit with Jay," I said, "He could have killed him. I'm going to talk to him when we get back."

We all created our elemental dragons. Jay was still passed out, so he lay on Kai's dragon.