Chapter sixteen: The Battle between Light and Shadow

Kai's POV

I tried to free myself from the wall, but the gravity force was too strong.

"Loosis! Hoosis! Javanoosis!" Second Lloyd chanted.

Suddenly, we all fell to the ground. Everything just stopped. Then out of nowhere, the pieces of land and we flew up to the surface. We were outside.

The black hole then became a portal. Inside, it looked like the underworld but a bit more red.

"This is bad," Second Cole said.

Suddenly, a huge red paw with sharp claws bursts out of the portal. It made a loud howl as Second Lloyd had a crazy smile.

Then a big red, furry body came out. The head-or should I say the two heads had sharp ears, razor-sharp teeth, and pointy noses.

Habauka was an ancient mythic god of the underworld—the god of hell hounds- probably explaining why he has those devil dogs.

"My Lord," Second Lloyd said, "Hear my request."

The god lowed his head to Second Lloyd. I'm assuming Habauka doesn't talk, after all, he was a dog.

"These outsiders tried to stop my plan!" Second Lloyd pointed at us, "With your help, we can take over the universe together! This planet will be ours!"

Habauka turned his head to us. The four eyes stared into mine coldly.

"Take my soul, my Lord!" Second Lloyd shouted, "Together, we'll be one!"

Habauka looked at Second Lloyd, then howled. The ground began to shake. Second Lloyd began to float into the air.

"Lloyd, NO!" Second Cole cried.

Second Lloyd's body began to glow, and then within a flash, his spirit ripped out of the body and into the god's eyes. After, Second Lloyd's body dissolved into ashes.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Did that dog take his soul?

The dog growled then began to laugh. Second Lloyd took over its body. The red fur turned black and purple.

I looked at Second Cole, who looked like he had just got a heart attack, then back to Second Lloyd.

"Yes!" Second Lloyd shouted, "After all these years, I'm now the most invincible God in the universe! How does it feel, Cole? How does it feel to lose!! After everything you've done? All the hard work you did, and it all goes to die! Now you will watch your planet burn in defeat!"

Second Lloyd's paws began to glow then all these dragons came out. Wait, I think they're dragons, they kind of look like minotaurs.

"What are those things?" I asked.

"They're nightmares!" Second Cole cried.

"Yeah, we know they look creepy, like a nightmare, but what exactly are they!" Jay shouted.

"They're called nightmares!" Second Kai shouted, "That's what they are; they're the most terrifying beasts in the underworld!"

I looked up at the sky and saw fifteen portals opening. Nightmares flew inside them.

"They're going all over the universe!" I cried.

Portals began to appear and disappear. The universe is unbalanced, just like what Second Nya said.

"We have to stop the portals!" Lloyd shouted.

"There's no time!" Second Kai cried, "We have to get out of here! It's not safe!"

We all made our elemental dragons. Our second-dimension selves got inside Second Cole's ship. Also, Cole was in there because he didn't have his powers.