The Epilogue

Second Cole's POV

I did it.

I actually did it. I don't know how, but my plan worked.

I'd never thought I beat him. Well, I was able to do it with the first-dimension ninja. I forgot how handsome I looked when I was five years younger.

Anyway, it's been a week since we defeated Lloyd. The citizens celebrated and rejoiced in our victory.

Dareth hired a bunch of construction workers to build the academy. Everyone else was registering people to train.

Since everyone was so happy for me saving our dimension and becoming a Sensei, they made a ceremony for me.

But I didn't show up.

I decided not to be there. I didn't mean to leave everyone hanging, but I get uncomfortable with ceremonies for some reason.

Instead, I was at the island where we landed our first ship. I was staring at the sun, wondering what would happen tomorrow. I lay on the tree and relaxed.

Finally, I can sit and not worry if some mad green ninja is gonna kill me.

Suddenly, I hear a dragon behind me. I turned around to see it was Nya, who is now my girlfriend.

But soon will be my fiance.

Yep, that's right, I'm going to ask her.

"There you are," Nya replied, "People are looking for you."

"Sorry," I replied, "It's just it's been a while since I've been alone."

"Why would you want to be alone?"

"I dunno. I'm used to it.

Nya walked up and laid beside me, the two of us staring at the sunset.

"I can't believe that you ditched your own ceremony."

"Yep, I know."

Nya playfully smacked my shoulder, "What's up with you? Why are you acting show so calm?"

"Well, it's just I'm a Sensei now. Senseis are supposed to be calm, you know."

Nya nodded slightly, "Well, Sensei, do you mind if I snuggle with you?"

"Not at all..."

Nya lay on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her. She didn't realize that I had something in my pocket.

I thought about it for a moment, then finally put in a way to say it.

"Nya," I said, "There's something I've been meaning to say to you."

We sat up, and I held her hands. Her silver eyes were glowing as the sun was just about down.

"We have been alone, together for five years. And I know you know that. But I wanted our relationship sooner, and we didn't because I didn't know how you would feel, a guy like me screwing things up. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I want to take our relationship to the next level. So I'm asking you this...."

I pull a golden ring out of my pocket. Nya uttered a gasp as she stared at the beautiful jewel.

"Nya, if I'm going to be a Sensei, I need someone beside me, someone who will never let me down, and that person...is you. Will you be my soulmate?"

Judging by the look on her face, she was speechless. Tears filled up her eyes, and she slightly gaped her mouth open.

Then she gave me a big smile and whispered, "Of course, I will...."

I smiled back, then wrapped our arms around each other. I looked up at the sky and saw it becoming dark.

Then I noticed something moving in the sky, like a person. Then I realized it was a spirit.

But who was he?

Then I uttered a gasp.

It was Lloyd. It was my dimension Lloyd, as a spirit. His hair was golden again, his skin was normal, and his eyes were green. All of the evil was wiped out of him.

He stared down at me, smiling. He gave me a slight nod like he was thanking me. I smiled back. I watched him as he turned around, walked away, and his spirit disappeared. He was free.

I shed a tear as the sky was filled with stars. I felt ashamed for what I did to him, but it wasn't his fault. Something must've changed him while he was in the underworld.

But now, he can forever be with Misako, Sensei Wu, Zane, and even Sensei Garmadon. We don't have to worry about him getting hurt anymore.

With the first dimension ninja on my side, I knew Lloyd wouldn't stand a chance. So really, I knew from the start, I knew I could do it, and I did.

I won.

********

Thank you all so much for reading my story. It's been a pleasure to read all your comments. This story was pretty much a remake of the Ninjago story called: Another World by NinjaWriterMaster. It initially occurred before the Rebooted season, but I changed it slightly. The remake takes place after Ninjago Day of the Departed  (Which is coming out October 29th), so give a bit of credit to NinjaWriterMaster. I know they made a sequel, but sorry to say, guys, I'm not making a sequel....yet.

But now I need your ideas! Comment which Ninjago story I should make next. It can be one-shots, truth or dare, or anything that's not dirty.

That's all goodbye! :-D